NT i have a comprimising question

Joined Nov 4, 2007
how do u tell ur girlfriend in a polite way that her "friend" is not smelling to right? if there is a polite way lol.
This girls "friend" doesnt smell it just didnt smell good today lol. So how do i tell her if its like that again?

mods if inappropriate plz delete

Joined May 31, 2006
Just tell her.

"Don't bring your stinky friend around me again until she gets that taken care of"

[Cam'ron] That %%+$'s disgusting [/Cam'Ron]

Joined Apr 1, 2009
If it just went to stinking out of the blue, she may have crept and caught something.

Just something to think about...

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Man to man, dip your finger in that joint and rub that wet stank under her nose nonchalantly...

Look her dead in the eye and say, "yeah, that's you right there."

She'll get the picture.

Joined May 31, 2006
Originally Posted by General Johnson

Man to man, dip your finger in that joint and rub that wet stank under her nose nonchalantly...

She'll get the picture.

Joined Nov 4, 2007

She'll get the picture.
 u might be on to something

Joined Dec 28, 2004
Originally Posted by Big J 33

She'll get the picture.

lol

Joined Sep 16, 2003

She'll get the picture.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now