NT I Just Took An L..

8am and I already took an L..I walk to my kitchen to get some food and as I turn the light off and head back to my room I notice some round black ball likeobjects on the floor. It's pretty dark in my house so I didn't realize what it was ..I thought they were donut holes from where I was standing..So Iwent over and picked one of them up and put it close to my face and tt was my dogs doodoo
sick.gif
...Dude went to work all over the living room floor..Thank god they weren'twet..

smell wasnt bad?

are all senses that screwed up that early in the morning? you need like 10 minutes of preparedness after waking

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

smell wasnt bad?

are all senses that screwed up that early in the morning? you need like 10 minutes of preparedness after waking
didn't smell like anything....

and no donut holes don't just appear out of nowhere but I thought maybe my dog got into them..my dog is trained and he'll usually wait until we let himout so I didn't expect doodoo..

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Natural human responses tells me you did more then just sniff it ya nasty ...
Not true because it's not natural to just pick something up off the floor and taste it.

But it is natural to further investigate what it is if you couldnt smell it, lights were off & ect. ... By the way ... I never

said you had to taste anything ...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom