NT: I need help vol. DATE.. PICS PICS PICS pg. 1

roll.gif
man yall are some crazy dudes man..
Hmm would u guys like a tagged Pic too..
laugh.gif

These dudes on NT KILL me wit their choice of women.

Theres nothing wrong with that chic.......she might be the one thats down for you and have your back through the good and the bad.......but yall worried about what she looks like.

Yall just redic with it forreal........and yall wonder why there is always a post about a chic breakin up wit em or doin em grimey......yall messin with the chics because of their looks and not their personality.

Looks fade away over time......but a personality lasts a lifetime

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Theres nothing wrong with that chic.......she might be the one thats down for you and have your back through the good and the bad.......but yall worried about what she looks like.

Yall just redic with it forreal........and yall wonder why there is always a post about a chic breakin up wit em or doin em grimey......yall messin with the chics because of their looks and not their personality.

I can tell you just got married

Y'all are some clowns.
laugh.gif

If that girl was on NT and posted in a PYP you all would be blowing up her inbox.

The friggin truth...

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

The friggin truth...

Back
Top Bottom