NT: I need help vol. DATE.. PICS PICS PICS pg. 1

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

dcb160512f67c6bd371cfa5210d02cee91fee2e4.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Don't waste your time or your money. Just stay home. [/color]
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
  hey, it's not just a recession in terms of money. here's an idea...

I would hit if she had any type of booty.

Nothing wrong with ole girl.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

These dudes on NT KILL me wit their choice of women.

Theres nothing wrong with that chic.......she might be the one thats down for you and have your back through the good and the bad.......but yall worried about what she looks like.

Yall just redic with it forreal........and yall wonder why there is always a post about a chic breakin up wit em or doin em grimey......yall messin with the chics because of their looks and not their personality.

Looks fade away over time......but a personality lasts a lifetime
The friggin truth...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

These dudes on NT KILL me wit their choice of women.

Theres nothing wrong with that chic.......she might be the one thats down for you and have your back through the good and the bad.......but yall worried about what she looks like.

Yall just redic with it forreal........and yall wonder why there is always a post about a chic breakin up wit em or doin em grimey......yall messin with the chics because of their looks and not their personality.

Looks fade away over time......but a personality lasts a lifetime

QFT
Yall actin like every chick yall picked up was a dime...Some of yall cats are beyond pitiful when it comes to helpin a brother out.I'm not sayin I dont clown on people but when its 5 pages of straight clownin and no one is tryna help just chill...

But back on topic.
It depends on how far you trying to get with her.If you like her alot take her to J.Alexander
pimp.gif
or Ruby Tuesday or something around those lines.If you just taking her out and testing IF you like her alot.Just do something simple like go to the movies and then hit up IHOP.Its a win win situation.Good luck tho

Sturdy chin...

Take her to applebees for that 2 for $20 deal... then take her to the crib... tell her u aint pay your light bill... and smash in the dark

And here I was thinking she looked like Gizmo
smh.gif

wkqrmb.jpg

man do ya thing. if u feeling this chik then ignore these nters and go for it. just keep ya date simple man: ice cream, coffee, movies, etc. whatever is simple and you're cool with.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

how you look better than the girl brah
stay sayin some ayo %$+$
southpark_wow2.jpg

OP she looks good, and like she could be a good girl too. Take her somewhere besides Applebees for dinner (2 for $20 is NOT poppin on a first date) and go from there. I advise something where you guys can interact...go karts, mini golf, batting cages. (ps. slamming her into the wall of tires is not a good look, trust
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)

For everyone who said ugly, then post pics of the last broad you smashed you bunch of fapping, pizza faced virgins

-airmaxpenny1

Back
Top Bottom