NT i need some help vol belly fat

Originally Posted by airblaster503

You are going to lose that belly fat in the kitchen, not in the gym. You can do 1000 crunches a day, but if you aren't eating right you will never have visible abs.

QFT

You have to lower your body fat percentage to I think less then 10 %.  Do that by dieting hardcore. 

IF you want the cheap (and possibly dangerous) way look up something called Xenical. 

Otherwise.  Diet + weights + cardio + be disciplined.  This is what I am currently doing myself actually (gotta step up my cardio game tho). 

You need to do some cardio in the morning for a while and cut down on the calories your eating normally. Belly fat is a stubborn fat to get rid of. I've been going to the gym on/off for 10 years to stay in pretty decent shape and i've never lost all of my lower abdominal belly fat.

You need to do some cardio in the morning for a while and cut down on the calories your eating normally. Belly fat is a stubborn fat to get rid of. I've been going to the gym on/off for 10 years to stay in pretty decent shape and i've never lost all of my lower abdominal belly fat.

At one point i use to be 275 now I am 190. I'm 63 btw. belly fat is the last thing to go, especially the obliques. I'm guessing you could probably stand to lose another 10 to 15 pounds that should help and you probably need to tighten up on your diet. I basically cut carbs out of my diet completely, the only carb I ate was oatmeal in the morning and a sweet potato for dinner.and the rest of the day I would eat fruits, vegetables and lean meats; like tuna and chicken Breast.I also recommend doing leg lifts and other types of sit ups that target your are of weakness.and Finally,  Yoga is a good option I honestly believes it leans you out. once i started doing yoga, i noticed changes in my body. 

At one point i use to be 275 now I am 190. I'm 63 btw. belly fat is the last thing to go, especially the obliques. I'm guessing you could probably stand to lose another 10 to 15 pounds that should help and you probably need to tighten up on your diet. I basically cut carbs out of my diet completely, the only carb I ate was oatmeal in the morning and a sweet potato for dinner.and the rest of the day I would eat fruits, vegetables and lean meats; like tuna and chicken Breast.I also recommend doing leg lifts and other types of sit ups that target your are of weakness.and Finally,  Yoga is a good option I honestly believes it leans you out. once i started doing yoga, i noticed changes in my body. 

Run or jog outside/on a treadmill every other day. It takes a long time, so don't be frustrated if you don't see abs forming any time soon. Also, eat healthily like others have mentioned.

Run or jog outside/on a treadmill every other day. It takes a long time, so don't be frustrated if you don't see abs forming any time soon. Also, eat healthily like others have mentioned.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

You can't spot reduce. Just continue having a proper diet and exercise. There are supplements that can help get rid of that extra body fat.

Yup. Proper diet and excersice is the key. Also you do know that the abs are the last to go since it depends on body fat %. Since it's seems like you are losing a lot of weight in 6 months your body my hit a plateu (SP?) soon so I suggest switching up the routine or using different excersice for different body parts. Go to the bodybuilding.com they have a lot of articles, methods etc. Also check out the stay back in shape thread. Good luck. Oh before I forgetAwesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freaking huge, solid and thick you can get. Thanks for the motivation

You can't spot reduce. Just continue having a proper diet and exercise. There are supplements that can help get rid of that extra body fat.

Yup. Proper diet and excersice is the key. Also you do know that the abs are the last to go since it depends on body fat %. Since it's seems like you are losing a lot of weight in 6 months your body my hit a plateu (SP?) soon so I suggest switching up the routine or using different excersice for different body parts. Go to the bodybuilding.com they have a lot of articles, methods etc. Also check out the stay back in shape thread. Good luck. Oh before I forgetAwesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freaking huge, solid and thick you can get. Thanks for the motivation

Originally Posted by Dok

I am honestly considering trying yoga. do you do it on your own? or go to a class?

Originally Posted by Dok

I am honestly considering trying yoga. do you do it on your own? or go to a class?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Can you recommend some that work?
i'm calling BS. aint no supplement that can make your bodyfat go away without the hard work you put into it yourself. maybe you need to start working your core. cause the harder you work that the more fat your body will burn, making the body fat go down..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i'm calling BS. aint no supplement that can make your bodyfat go away without the hard work you put into it yourself. maybe you need to start working your core. cause the harder you work that the more fat your body will burn, making the body fat go down..

I'd definitely recommend running like 40 yard sprints.  It's efficient and effective.

I was reading some articles stating that sprints can be at least 25% more effective than just regular running.  I asked my friend how he got his 6 pack and he said the largest contributing factors were diet and sprints.  ~"You need to lose the fat around your stomach area before you'll see any definition towards a 6 pack.  You can do all the sit ups and crunches you want, but you'll never see any results.  Diet and hard cardio first"

I'd definitely recommend running like 40 yard sprints.  It's efficient and effective.

I was reading some articles stating that sprints can be at least 25% more effective than just regular running.  I asked my friend how he got his 6 pack and he said the largest contributing factors were diet and sprints.  ~"You need to lose the fat around your stomach area before you'll see any definition towards a 6 pack.  You can do all the sit ups and crunches you want, but you'll never see any results.  Diet and hard cardio first"

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

First off it is BS. There is no supplement in the world that will replace hardwork. Supplements are a waste of money, in addition most people do not know the long terms effects on the body. I suggest you continue to work hard. Add Abs to your routine(but make sure you switch it up dailey, dont do the same ab routine twice in a row). Congrads on the weight loss man.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

First off it is BS. There is no supplement in the world that will replace hardwork. Supplements are a waste of money, in addition most people do not know the long terms effects on the body. I suggest you continue to work hard. Add Abs to your routine(but make sure you switch it up dailey, dont do the same ab routine twice in a row). Congrads on the weight loss man.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

wow, im gonna try that ^^^

Originally Posted by kiendienn

wow, im gonna try that ^^^

Back
Top Bottom