nt i need some help

heres the issue. ill make it simple. i got a macbook pro
been having issues

been in the apple store for many other issues with the keyboard and sleeping issues

not even a year old

no phone warranty but still have in store warranty

having more sleeping issues now

i called mac for an email address to email someone about my issue and other previous issues because i knew i didnt have phone support

my call gets transferred multiple times 

end up talking to some guy for 30+ min

was respectful to him and then the dude started not to help me out at all

telling me he made an exception for this call: i told him i would only assume this call would be free because i didnt even wanna talk to anyone i wanted to email someone

dude and i argued the whole time: him telling me to mail it in, then when i asked for the box to be mailed to me he said, no i cant do that now

i wanna take it to the store or mail it in, but i cant be without my computer for too long due to school work being done mostly online as well as for the full online classes i have

sorry for the long read but pretty much i need some advice on where i should take this.

his help got me know where, reaching out to the fam to see if they know anything or where i should take this

any help is appreciated. 

Originally Posted by davizzy

take it to the apple store.... Cant you use the library computers?

yea i said i wanted to take it there or mail it in, but i need it for school. and i go to a tech school and the building or campus building thats by me is a small one where everything closes at 10ish i have 2 online classes and a class thats part online, part in class. so relying on using the schools computers isnt so easy

Back
Top Bottom