NT, I need your help Vol New Car

Those new accord sports are pretty nice, but it's fwd. =(
maxresdefault.jpg
Plus you gotta worry about the jack boys coming after your wheels. :lol: :smh:

Say no to cop cars! (Charger)

Out of those I'd personally go for the A5. Sounds like you're leaning towards the 4-door bore tho (A4) :lol:
Wife has a 2012 accord. She's actually telling me to go with the A5 lol. I've been driving a beater for too long. Loved my accord, but the transmission on the 6 cup has been bad since 98 and still is. Will probably do the Audi, I'll post tomorrow to let you know what I went with. Need AWD, NY isn't forgiving in the winter

Last edited:
How are you gonna compare a Maxima SV to an A5?

Not really comparing it, if you've read my post. I'm trying to decide which one to get. No, they're not in the same "class" but if you look HERE you'll see that with the exception of the engine (the maxima has a V6 and the audi an i-4 w/turbo), the cars aren't really THAT far off. The maxima is only 8 inches longer and ~ 4 inches taller, width is almost the same. A lot of the features are the same. Both have a CVT transmission (for the maxima it is the only option), but that might be what tips me toward the Audi, I'd rather NOT do the CVT, although it is impressive on the 2016, purchasing it is out of my price range.

The only MUST HAVE features are Bluetooth Hands Free connectivity to the phone and a programmable driver seat/steering wheel/pedals. Everything else I'd want on a car is present in all of the vehicles I listed. Anything more than the "standard" options along with the BT and Programmable seats is extra. I'm driving this to and from work and OCCASIONALLY on my days off. We'll be driving the 2012 accord for the most part.

What's going on NT?

I'm about a week or 2 away from getting a new car, and I've narrowed it down to the ones I like. 

-Mercedes C300 Sport 
-Mercedes E250/E350
-Jaguar XF
- Audi S3

My question is, which of these (especially if you've driven them) would you go with, and why? And something similar to these that you would recommend, that'll help too. 

Thank you. 

id get a Chevy SS for da price you'd be dropping on those... better car all around, and better equipped.

Last edited:
What's going on NT?

I'm about a week or 2 away from getting a new car, and I've narrowed it down to the ones I like. 

-Mercedes C300 Sport 
-Mercedes E250/E350
-Jaguar XF
- Audi S3

My question is, which of these (especially if you've driven them) would you go with, and why? And something similar to these that you would recommend, that'll help too. 

Thank you. 
Since you're leasing, it would be between the Mercedes and the Audi. Negotiate complimentary maintenance for the full term, more milage at no charge, and possibly no down payment.

Last edited:
Can't go wrong with Benz or Audi

If I were doing Benz AMG only, cla 45 AMG CPO can be had for the low

How are you gonna compare a Maxima SV to an A5?

Not really comparing it, if you've read my post. I'm trying to decide which one to get. No, they're not in the same "class" but if you look HERE you'll see that with the exception of the engine (the maxima has a V6 and the audi an i-4 w/turbo), the cars aren't really THAT far off. The maxima is only 8 inches longer and ~ 4 inches taller, width is almost the same. A lot of the features are the same. Both have a CVT transmission (for the maxima it is the only option), but that might be what tips me toward the Audi, I'd rather NOT do the CVT, although it is impressive on the 2016, purchasing it is out of my price range.

The only MUST HAVE features are Bluetooth Hands Free connectivity to the phone and a programmable driver seat/steering wheel/pedals. Everything else I'd want on a car is present in all of the vehicles I listed. Anything more than the "standard" options along with the BT and Programmable seats is extra. I'm driving this to and from work and OCCASIONALLY on my days off. We'll be driving the 2012 accord for the most part.

So you'll have the accord along with one of those? They're really different cars except for both audi's with the A4 being a CVT. Could always look into a accord touring V6 if you want more power than the Audi. Has all the must have features you mentioned. Although it is a cvt and honda's leather is crap.

Last edited:
Is there a way to tell how much a 2014 model will cost around this time next year?

I'm thinking between
BMW 528i X drive
BMW 535i X drive
Mercedes E350 AMG
Audi A6 (awd)
Lexus GS F sport

Help me beloveds

Is there a way to tell how much a 2014 model will cost around this time next year?
Not unless you're a fortune teller.

Your best bet is to look at what 2013 models are going for now.

That or find out what the 3 yr residuals were on the 2014 models. :\

:smokin

congrats..........any modding?

At the moment, no. This is my first Audi, I've been a Honda guy since I got my first car (was stuck with a crappy toyota the past couple years). Any suggestions? Its the '13 B8(.5?) A4 Premium Plus. Also, do you have any idea where I can get a second fob for the car (other than the dealer) since it only came with one? Or do I have no choice but to go to the dealer?

At the moment, no. This is my first Audi, I've been a Honda guy since I got my first car (was stuck with a crappy toyota the past couple years). Any suggestions? Its the '13 B8(.5?) A4 Premium Plus. Also, do you have any idea where I can get a second fob for the car (other than the dealer) since it only came with one? Or do I have no choice but to go to the dealer?

Audizine.com famb.......

My ppls can help you out.

My ex just copped a 2016 A3 prestige, she loves it.

Last edited:
Dope. Thanks for the info. I'm in NY and the car doesn't have a license plate holder. Going to try to find one online.

Back
Top Bottom