NT I present ta u, the olive fusion 9's.....( SIGH )

Originally Posted by swingshot

....The coveted black/varsity red/light olive color scheme is being brought back to life through the latest hybrid,...>

I have the 2002 version, and quite like them....... but Olives were never coveted.
They sat and sat in 1994 and they did the same again in 2002.
I agree. The 02 version sat there for a pretty long time. I don't know about the 1994 version because I really don't remember but the 02sI can related.

This shoe really isn't THAT bad..... I think the hard part is trying to get used to fusions in general.

I've learned that by complaining to JB you get nothing accomplished.

We've complained (well majority) about the quality in retros and nothing has been done. It's rumored to change, but we'll see......

I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!

With my 2002 retros. These look awful
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

....The coveted black/varsity red/light olive color scheme is being brought back to life through the latest hybrid,...>

I have the 2002 version, and quite like them....... but Olives were never coveted.
I agree. The 02 version sat there for a pretty long time. I don't know about the 1994 version because I really don't remember but the 02s I can related.

This shoe really isn't THAT bad..... I think the hard part is trying to get used to fusions in general.

We've complained (well majority) about the quality in retros and nothing has been done. It's rumored to change, but we'll see......

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Im starting to think the Air Force sole is the CHEAPEST sole to manufactor

How else can u explain this garbage ?

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I agree. The 02 version sat there for a pretty long time. I don't know about the 1994 version because I really don't remember but the 02s I can related.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

My opinion. Why the stone face? If anything the
laugh.gif
faceshould be here:

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I'm not wisest man on this community, but don't do it.
You're not gonna wear your XVIs while meeting with executives in the future.
not tryin 2 start a back n forth'
BUT since when is your prom preparation for meeting future executives.
Wear your sneakers, the prom is one of your last teenage moments......ENJOY IT.
exactly its prom guys...THATS IT.
no biggie
eyes.gif
Ow WOW. Since "it's prom, THAT'S IT", then i don't think you have any good reason to wear tux too.
Go topless, it's summer time. Don't forget to erase "dress code" in your dictionary.
grin.gif

When you're a male and topless, people would pay more attention on your bottoms and shoes rather than your chest.
THAT's when people will notice your fake looking Air Jordans.
smile.gif

By this statement(s) of yours, I conclude that you guys won't understand why Allen Iverson's outfit is a joke. Good luck, really.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally laughing though, seriously.

But hey, no biggie
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

This is what p*sses me off. This bulls*it right here. There's nothing else I can say about these that hasn't been said a thousand times already. But Imust comment on the price tag.

This is a sign of things to come. 175, is even kind of steep for a retro, and JB knows that most of their customers (EVEN HYPEBEAST, YOUNGSTERS AND NOOBS)does not value fusions over a numbered retro. This is just letting you know that, while people all over this forum is talking about how great 2010 will be, THE PRICES WILL BE INSANE.175 for space is just the tip of the iceberg. I think that's going to be the new starting price of retros.The only retro that may me left with an "affordable" price tag is the Air Jordan 1. Becuase they whored it out so much this year that now, no onewill ever pay over 110 for a retro of it, unless they package it and give some unretroed colorways.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I love how the AJF 9s look so on point with regular 9s besides a few aspects of the sole
But they are a effin rip off. $175 for those?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
My opinion. Why the stone face? If anything the
laugh.gif
face should be here:

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I'm not wisest man on this community, but don't do it.
You're not gonna wear your XVIs while meeting with executives in the future.
not tryin 2 start a back n forth'
BUT since when is your prom preparation for meeting future executives.
Wear your sneakers, the prom is one of your last teenage moments......ENJOY IT.
exactly its prom guys...THATS IT.
no biggie
eyes.gif
Ow WOW. Since "it's prom, THAT'S IT", then i don't think you have any good reason to wear tux too.
Go topless, it's summer time. Don't forget to erase "dress code" in your dictionary.
grin.gif

When you're a male and topless, people would pay more attention on your bottoms and shoes rather than your chest.
THAT's when people will notice your fake looking Air Jordans.
smile.gif

By this statement(s) of yours, I conclude that you guys won't understand why Allen Iverson's outfit is a joke. Good luck, really.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm literally laughing though, seriously.

But hey, no biggie
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

lol ok kid because that statment was so hilarious
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Kid? What are you? 1 or 2 years older than me? Why you mad? I'm not, that was funny.
laugh.gif

Why don't you go back to your old habits of grave digging. Now that was funny.

alien.gif
Rafool wrote:

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Kid? What are you? 1 or 2 years older than me? Why you mad? I'm not, that was funny.
laugh.gif

trust me no ones mad...haha you're so halarious OMG
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

not even worth the time
tired.gif

you don't know how old I am kid....don't think you do

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Retail Price: $175

dc5364a73eeda8d45030f85ede9ee4a6c8a7e10c.jpg
Looks like they bought the keychain size XI to full scale

Just look at how pathetic that synthetic leather looks on the uppers.
smh.gif

alien.gif
Rafool wrote:

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

trust me no ones mad...haha you're so halarious OMG
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

not even worth the time
tired.gif

you don't know how old I am kid....don't think you do
If it's not worth the time then why start anything, kid.
eyes.gif

Seems like I'm not the kid in this situation, dudes catching feelings because of me stating what I think and MY opinion.
smh.gif

Get a life grave digger.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Raygotsjays

hahahaha 175 for retail

exactlty. these may be the best fusions so far, but still obvioiusly wouldn't cop. especially considering the real 9s are what, $125??

just give us the real olives damnit!!

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I love how the AJF 9s look so on point with regular 9s besides a few aspects of the sole
Right...

Still not copping though.

Back
Top Bottom