NT I Present to You the Male Weave (More Magical than Black Ice) EDIT Lebron's secrets revealed?

bbabazqieaanac2.jpg

HAHAAHAAHA :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 689620
dudes coming back with the last hairstyle that actually worked for em :rofl:

Last edited:
O ****, I can get dreads now without having to go thru the ugly little struggle dread phase? Not srs

My hairline on the stdy decline tho... i was about 1.5 yrs away from the Kobe cut... but now theres hope :wow:

Bout to get weaved up till im n late 30s. Then ill let nature win

IG of the inventor is celebrityseaborn... his cell is on his page

Seems pretty grass roots at the moment... like im not even sure son realizes how much money he can make off this.. if it was 500 id pay...

that steve hightower wave.

My dude used to try to tell me about mr. hightower when we was in high school. said his cousin or something was his hair stylist and that it was piece. i never believed him until a couple years ago. it just seemed so unbelievable at the time.

i seen a lacefront beard on IG the other day. smh.

IG of the inventor is celebrityseaborn... his cell is on his page

Seems pretty grass roots at the moment... like im not even sure son realizes how much money he can make off this.. if it was 500 id pay...

actually dude is pretty paid and well-known for doing really ratchet weaves. Most people hate him or love him but he's popular in the hair circles :nerd:

Lol theres a huge difference n doin ratchet weaves all over town and creating a technique that looks that good n the end... he could open a psuedo bosley and make millions n never deal wit them *******s again.

Edit why is the word for urban mice censored lol

Last edited:
i dont have hair problems at all but i am very impressed

there is nothing wrong with confidence, better image, the inventor or this is about to get paid.......................

Lol theres a huge difference n doin ratchet weaves all over town and creating a technique that looks that good n the end... he could open a psuedo bosley and make millions n never deal wit them *******s again.

Edit why is the word for urban mice censored lol

His prices are somewhere around $200-$500 for weave, dude's clientele are mostly strippers with money, he's already making bank. And it's not something you can just market and sell like Bosley. Most of these men have lace fronts and extensions installed. It's not something that's easy and accomplishable for people to do themselves, not every hairstylists is as gifted as he is.

Hahah clown.

Jus look at that dude... if u could look that much better n younger with something so simple. You do it.

I bet you shave your face huh? Ol girly insecure weenie blood.. :smh:

Weenie blood? :lol:. Thats what you're going with? And no I don't, but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic.

Anyway, It's seriously laughable that those dudes are this insecure. It all fosters from them thinking that guy with the wavy hair is finna get all the women, which isn't true. Shave your head, take your *** to the gym, grow a beard, and dress nice. Your hairstyle should not make or break you as a man. I mean if you just really want your hair back that bad then why don't you just save money for a surgical procedure and actually get your hair back?

I will say though, whoever made this will probably make a ton money. #Iaintevenmad :smokin

Last edited:
Calypso Canta I cannot agree with you an im not a bald male.

a dude losing his hair/thinning/receding hairline has always been a blow to confidence/image

His prices are somewhere around $200-$500 for weave, dude's clientele are mostly strippers with money, he's already making bank. And it's not something you can just market and sell like Bosley. Most of these men have lace fronts and extensions installed. It's not something that's easy and accomplishable for people to do themselves, not every hairstylists is as gifted as he is.

U jus proved my point. Not many if any can do work like this... u teach a few others and expand the operation tenfold... he aint makin bank chargin 200 for summim that takes that many hrs. Husslin backwards

Last edited:
Calypso Canta I cannot agree with you an im not a bald male.

a dude losing his hair/thinning/receding hairline has always been a blow to confidence/image

I'm bald and let me tell you, yeah it does suck...at first. Then you realize it doesn't matter, you have no control over it, and you move on. Some guys think it's hell on earth when it really isn't that serious.

Back
Top Bottom