NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

Just stop trying to prove yourself. You know what you have and just enjoy it. Only way you can prove it all is showing the deed to your house, pink slip to our car, daughters birth certificate, etc. Just live life.
tired.gif
you're right - just don't like being accused of posting pictures of "other" peoples children (notice no material items in the last pic)

My dude I don't know you and you don't know me but for what it's worth, I wouldn't post any pics of my daughter on a sneakerboard or public forum. Leave it at facebook and what not. Obviously you are a grown man you have nothing to prove to anybody online

Just stop trying to prove yourself. You know what you have and just enjoy it. Only way you can prove it all is showing the deed to your house, pink slip to our car, daughters birth certificate, etc. Just live life.

|I you're right - just don't like being accused of posting pictures of "other" peoples children (notice no material items in the last pic)

I didn't care until you claimed that you would post proof to blow us all away ........ Either way carry on, keep doing you and live your life... You have a very cute daughter btw

What kind of parent are you posting "your child" instead of yourself, she has no business being posted. You are more lame than I suspected.

That dude lavish is a damb idiot in every sense of the term. Dude is literally throwing money away.

This ***** really posted pics of his daughter, down to the tagged baccground 
laugh.gif

Rich ****** proving to others their rich<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<nobody cares. im not seeing a cent, so why the **** should i care about how you live?

:lol: Explain to me how my daughter watches barney while riding private then?

Or how we wake up to paradise?

Haters gon hate

Bonus pic: if only it had a backseat so I could pull a swaglord beckham

Disclaimer: I love my daughter more than anything, a picture without her isn't worth taking.
This will be my last post in this thread.

I'm pretty sure you stole those pics and customized it with one of those instagram filters.

Taken from another thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/214454/my-luxurious-weekend-pics

Can't hate on their lifestyle, but it is annoying that they show off receipt and stuff like that. The worst part is using #rkoi.

Back
Top Bottom