NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

:smh: :pimp:

i was born into a f***** up situation. im poor. i woke up to gunshots at 7am today. i never had nothing. i feel like hit rock bottom. i feel like im possessed by the devil. i feel like im going to start murking people that have more than me.

i was born into a f***** up situation. im poor. i woke up to gunshots at 7am today. i never had nothing. i feel like hit rock bottom. i feel like im possessed by the devil. i feel like im going to start murking people that have more than me.

Keep thinking like that and you'll be waking up in a cell with the same thoughts except your anus will be in pain too.

started from the bottom now we here

you can get away with all types of crimes where i live---police dont even try and when stuff goes down people instantly turn into cam'ron around here.

Last edited:
you can get away with all types of crimes where i live---police dont even try and when stuff goes down people instantly turn into cam'ron around here.

Man shut up. Killing people because they have something and you don't? Work hard and get it yourself.

some dude shot a cat 3 times and murked the dudes 5 month old daughter in the process---even after dude shot him up and murked his baby daughter in his arm he still didnt tell the police anything. knew the dudes full name and where his mama live---homie turn himself in yesterday tho

Real N ain't sitting on the computer TALKIN about what they gonna do :smh: :smh:

Kids these days.

Here we go :lol: :lol:

The more you type this nonsense, the more it tells me you NO WHERE close to being about that life.

Being about that life or not, the more he types shows that he doesn't want to do better and you can''t be too poor if you have the internet and have idle time for a forum.

Last edited:
I think it's a breath of fresh air to see fools like this wylin out with their money. It looks FUN. It would be even more depressing to see these wealthy folks stay conservative with their money and lead boring lives (word to Warren Buffet and his 2001 Lincoln town car)

Back
Top Bottom