NT: I present to you the rich kids of Instagram vol. feels so batman

Slavery and it's aftermath ripple effect is very ugly history that affects almost everyone in one form or another. Social and economic disadvantages can make it harder for some to achieve wealth, but it's not impossible. Also GENERATIONAL wealth, isn't always acquired through the profits of chattel slavery.

rich people do and buy all that needless **** but complain about paying more on taxes
eyes.gif
As I stated a before it's about MINIMAL KNOWLEDGE (that's free to all) TIMING and knowing when to EXECUTE is how the rich got rich, I recommend some of you read this book opposed to pinning over pictures of gold plated AK47s and cocaine induced back flips off single engine helicopters ...

"The Birth of Plenty: How the Prosperity of the Modern World was Created"

Money still can't buy you style tho maybe a stylist, with them wack ***** star tats homeboy got, but props to all of em 
pimp.gif

As I stated a before it's about MINIMAL KNOWLEDGE (that's free to all) TIMING and knowing when to EXECUTE is how the rich got rich, I recommend some of you read this book opposed to pinning over pictures of gold plated AK47s and cocaine induced back flips off single engine helicopters ...

"The Birth of Plenty: How the Prosperity of the Modern World was Created"

Last edited:
I'm so Jelly/Mad that i'm actually grateful that i wasn't born RICH. Respect is earned.

yes, i'm mad. :frown:

Last edited:
I ain't even mad. Stuff like this only makes me grind harder and get to this money.

Not Jelly or anything of that sorts. If anything this makes me want to work even harder towards my set goals.

Thanks I think. I get what you're saying though.
For the record though my post to you was a line from Dark Knight Rises. It was more of a joke.

yea, it went way over his head. Dont care what he says

Last edited:
Hell, I'd be doing much worse lol.

I always thought it'd be interesting (yet messed up) if nurses straight switched two kids at birth (one to an extremely wealthy family, and the other to the extremely poor family)...and just kept taps on the two throughout the years. Nature Vs. Nurture and stuff.

False information you are regurgitating. There are exceptions but for the most part it was wealth handed down to through generations. I have apprenticed under widely regarded ethnographers and sociologist  in the field of the academia. Do some research before spouting fallacies.

Show me some facts and ill believe you.

1. According to a study of Federal Reserve data conducted by NYU professor Edward Wolff, for the nation’s richest 1%, inherited wealth accounted for only 9% of their net worth in 2001, down from 23% in 1989. (The 2001 number was the latest available.)

2. According to a study by Prince & Associates, less than 10% of today’s multi-millionaires cited “inheritance” as their source of wealth.

3. A study by Spectrem Group found that among today’s millionaires, inherited wealth accounted for just 2% of their total sources of wealth.

Each of these stats measures slightly different things, yet they all come to the same basic conclusion: Inheritance is not the main driver of today’s wealth. The reason we’ve had a doubling in the number of millionaires and billionaires over the past decade (even adjusted for inflation) is that more of the non-wealthy have become wealthy.

So it’s not just that the same old rich folks are getting richer. The more-important shift is that the rich are getting more numerous.

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2008/01/14/the-decline-of-inherited-money/

http://www.millionairecorner.com/article/millionaires-say-hard-work-not-inheritance-builds-wealth

http://www.themint.org/pdf/activity_Truth_About_Millionaires.pdf

http://news.discovery.com/human/millionaires-120722.html

Last edited:
yea, it went way over his head. Dont care what he says
Nah, you just wanted something as ubiquitous as one of Selena Kyle's most memorable quotes to go over my head ...but thanks for reinforcing my original reply though 
grin.gif

The majority of today's millionaires are self-made and weren't born into their wealth, new research shows.

The study by Fidelity Investments found that 86 percent of today's millionaires did not consider themselves wealthy growing up. Overall, the research revealed current millionaires are, on average, 61 years old with $3.05 million in assets.

While nearly three-quarters of millionaires feel rich, those who do not said they would need an average of $5 million of investable assets to begin feeling wealthy.

"Today’s millionaires are multi-dimensional, and to really understand them, you need to look not only at their outlook, but also at their path to wealth and their financial goals for the future," said Sanjiv Mirchandani, president of National Financial, a Fidelity Investments company.

http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/2871-how-most-millionaires-got-rich.html

I recently got rid of my instagram, not much of a photographer :rolleyes :lol:

The pics are pretty cool, but I'm not really jealous of them. Something about taking pics of receipts to show how rich you are doesn't really make me go :wow:

Back
Top Bottom