NT I witnessed the death of a young beautiful woman a few hours ago

Yea it happened in Brooklyn. The intersection of Dekalb and Clinton, in Clinton Hill. The unmarked vehicle ran a light that was red for about 3 seconds and didnt honk or have his siren on. If someone messages me their email i can send them the pic and they can upload it. RIP to her, i was stooping near her begging her to hang in there. I never thought id ever risk my health and touch someone so bloody without gloves on.

Yea it happened in Brooklyn. The intersection of Dekalb and Clinton, in Clinton Hill. The unmarked vehicle ran a light that was red for about 3 seconds and didnt honk or have his siren on. If someone messages me their email i can send them the pic and they can upload it. RIP to her, i was stooping near her begging her to hang in there. I never thought id ever risk my health and touch someone so bloody without gloves on.

Damn....

that is tragic.

Think about this when I used to ride, thinking of picking up a bike again too 
nerd.gif

It's such a traumatic experience for everyone involved.

Damn....

that is tragic.

Think about this when I used to ride, thinking of picking up a bike again too 
nerd.gif

It's such a traumatic experience for everyone involved.

My goodness, my prayers go out. I hope I don't ever have to witness that in my life. Man I really am sorry to hear that
smh.gif
. It is like one minute you're there,....and one minute you're gone
smh.gif

My goodness, my prayers go out. I hope I don't ever have to witness that in my life. Man I really am sorry to hear that
smh.gif
. It is like one minute you're there,....and one minute you're gone
smh.gif

wow man wow, first off RIP to her and my thoughts and prayers to her family and i truely hope this doesnt haunt u. I dont know what i would do if i saw that but wow and respect for u for trying your best on helping her. I know her friends and family really appreciate that

wow man wow, first off RIP to her and my thoughts and prayers to her family and i truely hope this doesnt haunt u. I dont know what i would do if i saw that but wow and respect for u for trying your best on helping her. I know her friends and family really appreciate that

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

so did he run the light? i hope he goes to jail for life regardless ...

you dont think life is extreme?

still sad...

how do you feel OP? i can't imagine how messed up i would be to see someone die like that...especially since you were right there with her...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

so did he run the light? i hope he goes to jail for life regardless ...

you dont think life is extreme?

still sad...

how do you feel OP? i can't imagine how messed up i would be to see someone die like that...especially since you were right there with her...

That's absolutely terrible. My heart goes out to that girl and her family. I'm sorry you had to experience something like that.

Back
Top Bottom