NT I witnessed the death of a young beautiful woman a few hours ago

Crazy stuff happened yesterday , everybody on highway swerving and running over what they thought was a deer. Come to find up it was a human body, took 5 hours to clean up. Witness 1st reported it around 6am, police didnt come out until 11am. So yea it got ran over a few times and a few times more.. Nobody thought it was a body, everyone thought it was a deer on highway

Crazy stuff happened yesterday , everybody on highway swerving and running over what they thought was a deer. Come to find up it was a human body, took 5 hours to clean up. Witness 1st reported it around 6am, police didnt come out until 11am. So yea it got ran over a few times and a few times more.. Nobody thought it was a body, everyone thought it was a deer on highway

WHAT A COVER UP. 1ST THEY SAY IT WAS NYPD, NOW THEY SAY IT WAS FEDERAL EMPOYEE NOW THEY SAY IT WAS PRIVATE COMPANY..JUST WOW

While an investigation into the incident is ongoing, police said yesterday that they do not intend to file charges against the driver of the SUV, who they said is a federal employee.

The Daily News reported that the driver’s vehicle is registered to the Treasury Department. A call made to the Treasury Department to confirm this was not immediately returned.

THEN:

Initial accounts suggested that the driver was an undercover detective with the NYPD, and that the vehicle was equipped with police lights.

The NYPD press office tells us there was no criminality involved and the driver, who has not been identified, is definitely not NYPD.

Fort Greene Council Member Letitia James is calling for an investigation into the incident, and has released a statement saying, "The individual driving the SUV has been neither identified nor placed under arrest by the NYPD. Additionally, it is believed that the driver is currently a member of a federal law enforcement agency. It is unclear whether this individual was traveling at the time in an official capacity...The NYPD must investigate the circumstances of this incident, and communicate openly with the victim's family, my office, and the community at large."

=

ONE GOOD +!! COVER-UP

WHAT A COVER UP. 1ST THEY SAY IT WAS NYPD, NOW THEY SAY IT WAS FEDERAL EMPOYEE NOW THEY SAY IT WAS PRIVATE COMPANY..JUST WOW

While an investigation into the incident is ongoing, police said yesterday that they do not intend to file charges against the driver of the SUV, who they said is a federal employee.

The Daily News reported that the driver’s vehicle is registered to the Treasury Department. A call made to the Treasury Department to confirm this was not immediately returned.

THEN:

Initial accounts suggested that the driver was an undercover detective with the NYPD, and that the vehicle was equipped with police lights.

The NYPD press office tells us there was no criminality involved and the driver, who has not been identified, is definitely not NYPD.

Fort Greene Council Member Letitia James is calling for an investigation into the incident, and has released a statement saying, "The individual driving the SUV has been neither identified nor placed under arrest by the NYPD. Additionally, it is believed that the driver is currently a member of a federal law enforcement agency. It is unclear whether this individual was traveling at the time in an official capacity...The NYPD must investigate the circumstances of this incident, and communicate openly with the victim's family, my office, and the community at large."

=

ONE GOOD +!! COVER-UP

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Those asking for the photo are sick.

My-T.
how if OP is the one who took a pic in the first place and is offering to show it?

thinking.jpg

whatpartofthegameisthat?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Those asking for the photo are sick.

My-T.
how if OP is the one who took a pic in the first place and is offering to show it?

thinking.jpg

whatpartofthegameisthat?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder how the clowns asking for pics would feel if it was a female close to them was killed and some stranger is asking for pics on a message board

GROW UP
she's dead and her family isn't on NT...
don't see the big deal
I don't even want pics.. but why get so angry that other people want to? let them be "sick"
eyes.gif

you're an idiot. it's about respecting someone who just passed. it has nothing to do with anyone finding out. it has everything to do with being a respectable human being and respecting certain circumstances.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i wonder how the clowns asking for pics would feel if it was a female close to them was killed and some stranger is asking for pics on a message board

GROW UP
she's dead and her family isn't on NT...
don't see the big deal
I don't even want pics.. but why get so angry that other people want to? let them be "sick"
eyes.gif

you're an idiot. it's about respecting someone who just passed. it has nothing to do with anyone finding out. it has everything to do with being a respectable human being and respecting certain circumstances.

Stupid #$! undercover... I hate how they can disregard all traffic rules.. sad story, and rest in peace to the girl. Condolences to her fam as well. The driver needs to pay for his actions. Just cuz your popo doesn't mean that you shouldn't obey COMMON traffic laws.

Stupid #$! undercover... I hate how they can disregard all traffic rules.. sad story, and rest in peace to the girl. Condolences to her fam as well. The driver needs to pay for his actions. Just cuz your popo doesn't mean that you shouldn't obey COMMON traffic laws.

Back
Top Bottom