NT im graduating high school tonight...

at 7:00, and i have never been this nervous in my life. Any suggestions on getting rid of my nervousness?

I was happy to graduate
I wouldn't have to see those people ever again
unless I decided I wanted a big mac

There's no way to really get rid of your nervousness but it will decrease once you sit down and it will go away completely once you walk across the stage.

one tip to take to heart....Don't trip/fall

I really cant say what i would do yet cause it hasn't hit me yet. I dont graduate til the 14th. Just think about something else, like how ya fam andfriends will be cheering you on cause they gonna be proud. idk you will make it though

don't be nervous. it's a great time, and boy you'll be sad when it's over.. it'll hit you, like damn these people that i've known for 4years are gonna go their different ways..

Yeah man just relax and have fun. It will be the last time you will see a lot of those people you grew up with.

When you walk the stage, grab the mic and yell out "Im from Marcy son, aint nothin nice" and throw your set up

Originally Posted by NYfly1

When you walk the stage, grab the mic and yell out "Im from Marcy son, aint nothin nice" and throw your set up

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mu9enx ii

indifferent.gif

Do u even know wat im talking about??

sup with the quick edit? this is my new username, hence the "ii". first one got banned, and i do know what you're talking about.
tired.gif

you could realize that it's just high school and it's not that serious? not trying to sound like a jerk, but really, put it into perspective..you're just one of about 4 trillion people to have graduated high school, it's not a big deal. so relax and enjoy that you're done with that stageof your life.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i do.

OP: i feel kinda nervous also, i graduate on Saturday night

i was the total opposite of u. My graduation was on the 29th and i wasnt nervous or nothin. i didnt feel anything the whole day i was mostly tired. i actuallytried to take a nap an hour before it started. its really all about what kind of person u are so i dont think anyone can help u with your nervousness. justdont fall

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Nervous for what?

You aren't the speaker or anything right? The hell are you nervous about?

There are hundreds of other kids next to you doing the same thing you're doing, I don't see why you should be nervous

Exactly. Just go up there grab your piece of paper and sit back down.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Nervous for what?

You aren't the speaker or anything right? The hell are you nervous about?

There are hundreds of other kids next to you doing the same thing you're doing, I don't see why you should be nervous

Exactly. Just go up there grab your piece of paper diploma cover and sit back down.

Originally Posted by Dom90

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i do.

OP: i feel kinda nervous also, i graduate on Saturday night
and similar to og story, no one got it
roll.gif

i didnt yell that, but i through up the ROC for like 8 secs.
pimp.gif

ur gonna get more nervous as its close for ur name getting called

by the end of the night ur not gonna remember walking on the stage i know i dont it felt as if i was walking on air at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom