NT I'm trapped being blacks hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lame *** ***** said "if you know who I am heed my advice" :lol: y'all dudes take y'all self too serious on here

Dude been trolling from day 1 so I doubt he told anybody his info on here, he honestly starting to sound like FutureMD tho

Man Nomad I'll ask you nicely to stop trolling NT. Your trolling caught my eye a while back, which triggered me and my team to do our work. We did a search within a 50 mile radius of this restaurant which you posted.

Within that radius, we were able to match the very same manhole and ground brick combination of this picture which you posted.

Now, google maps also confirms the apartment building where you rest at, is made up of the same bricks which was seen through the reflection of this picture which you posted, which also pictures the very same manhole and groundbrick combination. The SUV infront of the bus has his brake lights on, which also indicates the location of a traffic light, which further enforces the accuracy of this location.

I don't know your real name yet. But I'm sure some NT NY heads are willing to aid me in that if I asked, since I do know your location.

Stop trolling. It's disgusting. If you know who I am, you will heed my advice.

What if the Nomad=Jman23 
nerd.gif

you guys are so dramatic...

this is all stuff thats been known,

dude said nothing of significance, that was a weak wannabe exposal.

someone locate his video channel of him counting money though.

also im sure that apartment was vacant, he was probably trolling open houses to get a free meal ,bathe or have someone to talk to.

Last edited:
This lame *** ***** said "if you know who I am heed my advice" :lol: y'all dudes take y'all self too serious on here

Dude been trolling from day 1 so I doubt he told anybody his info on here, he honestly starting to sound like FutureMD tho

:rofl:

Either you need serious help, or you look to troll NT for whatever validation you're looking for. Either way, you need some help man.

Edit: Just read that little nugget of info...
laugh.gif
. Wow.

Last edited:
Man, you good for the jokes and were doing well since you came back but I don't care for another one of your meltdowns on NT, just go back to therapy.

I don't even think your problem is being black and knowing your pain given when these ppl choose to enjoy your company. Sounds to me they enjoy that mindless ignorant lifestyle and will call you lame when you act otherwise especially if they grew up with you acting that way.

EDIT

:lol: @ that weak exposure threat. GO HARD or GO HOME. We gon need more than that. We already knew Nomad was in NYC, at least push dude's face in the spotlight.

Who is Jman23 anyway though? :lol:

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Jman23 the NT detective from the Gold street capital thread?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom