Nt Im trying to hustle..

Im not a girl so that cam girl thing wouldnt work...

I need some ideas..
nerd.gif

anything you do especially for quick cash is most likely going to involve risk, find out what are your chances and how much risk your willing to take. takingit to roulette would be my choice

if you play roulette, make sure to put a 10 dollar split bet on 0 & 00 if it come up green ,it play 1 to 18 . it never 50/50 bet when you bet on thecolors, I alwy see it land on 0 or 00.

Get a Glock 17, ammunition, gloves and a ski mask.

Hit up your local banks. Make sure you got a getaway driver and don't be a ******. Just play it cool, watch for guards and cameras. I suggest doing it overa wide range of states in the mid-west. Smaller type banks. Hit them when they have the most money (end of the week). After a few hits just lay low. Don'tspend anything for at least three months.

i was cruising craigslist the other day thinkin "damn it'd be easy to pick up all these free pets and flip em for like 200 a pop..."

but then i thought "how heartless do you have to be to resell puppies and kittens?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i was cruising craigslist the other day thinkin "damn it'd be easy to pick up all these free pets and flip em for like 200 a pop..."

but then i thought "how heartless do you have to be to resell puppies and kittens?"
laugh.gif

I'd do it. But dont you need papers n %#%% for them?

Back
Top Bottom