NT in Gtown

weird they staggering releases the way they are.

RSVP for Olympic VIIs start tomorrow (Saturday) for a Monday release like people dont have to work and stuff :smh:
did you want them?

naw im good.
im just saying, the releases are weird. many adults have a 9-5 and not everyone can slide to Georgetown to buy some shoes on a Monday morning. I mean seriously, a RSVP on Saturday for a Monday release?
Its actually funny because odd releases allow for the local shops to clean up while everyone is at work.

naw im good.
im just saying, the releases are weird. many adults have a 9-5 and not everyone can slide to Georgetown to buy some shoes on a Monday morning. I mean seriously, a RSVP on Saturday for a Monday release?
Its actually funny because odd releases allow for the local shops to clean up while everyone is at work.

When they DM'd me it says I have to be there between 6:30pm and 8:00pm.

^ Tysons? 
nerd.gif

Need something in VA. 

You should have seen that one coming. At least i did as soon as i walked into my interview.

I kid you not. My interview, I was the only person held over. I have a ton of experience, a college degree, great recommendations, 1st Responder, everything you would want in an employee.

And they hire a bunch of chicken heads with big ***** that can't even run a mile without throwing up the liquor that some other guy bought them in the club the night before ?!?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME NIKE !?!

I kid you not. My interview, I was the only person held over. I have a ton of experience, a college degree, great recommendations, 1st Responder, everything you would want in an employee.
And they hire a bunch of chicken heads with big ***** that can't even run a mile without throwing up the liquor that some other guy bought them in the club the night before ?!?!

They totally dropped the ball with this one. I have my appointment set for my butt injections, so I'll be ready next time I apply :wink:

Last edited:
I picked up my Retro 7 Olympics last night that I got from the twitter RSVP. I missed out on these when they first released. I wasn't sure if I really wanted them, but I'm liking them so far.

^^ Same here. Missed out on the Olympic VII's last Saturday. Patiently waiting for a reply. ^^

I think rule of thumb is if you don't RSVP within the first 15 seconds, you shouldn't hold your breath.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was so extra

peep'd it friday night. was pretty decent. the jordan collection is icy. didn't like all the barca jerseys tho :lol:

Finally got a chance to go to the store. Those G Town Jordans on the display look real nice when you see them in person.

Just stepped out Nike gtown.
They still had a fsr of raptor 7s

And a bunch of Sz 13 & 14 and one sz. 9.5 in the retro 4s

Back
Top Bottom