NT in Gtown

I've tried and lost about 4 times working with this stupid dm system. It's kinda funny to me, their definitely playing games and most likely reserving pairs for friends and such. There is no way all those shoes are being sold out in seconds.

I didn't get any of those texts at ALL, something shady is going on. All I get are the ones that tell me the DM has closed. BTW i won DB 9s through text, after that i havent recieved a TWITTER DM is now open text.

getting pissed to the max.  Haven't received a tweet from them for any shoes.  And been on nikedc twitter, they don't show up till a day later.  This is really blowing me.

Last edited:
The twitter thing has happened to alot of people. & I have two phones, tmobile, & verizon. All I get also is that its closed will contact those who won.

I've won 5 RSVP's via text/twitter alerts on my iPhone since the store opened in October. Keep tryin folks.

Just threw up the bred 11's reserve went up for what seemed like 2 mins.  Threw my name in there for s&g's

Finally went up there today.

Never been to a Niketown so it was straight I guess.

Some fine *** dark skin guy was working the third floor in the Jordan section was a plus.

Last edited:
There is a glitch in their RSVP system... Some people get them some people don't. I got the RSVP notification a day late for the bred xi. 

I spoke to one of their worker named Justin and He told me a lot of other people are having the same issue. 

Man screw this RSVP ****. I give up. Having to stay glued to Twitter and send DMs within 15 seconds is ridiculous. I'd rather deal with FCFS or lining up for tickets. The window should be open for 10 minutes and then the system should pick random winners, but it goes by first response?

500 pairs of Breds, 3 RSVPs, with the 3 Christmas shoes, Im 0-10. Last 5 have been sent within 12-30 seconds.

its a problem with twitter, you're better off just on the computer waiting, thats how i won the last few RSVPs

I actually got the text notifications yesterday and was able to successfully RSVP for the Lebrons and KD's both sz 14

*Edit now that I see there are actually sz 15's made in these which are my size I dont really need the 14's. If anyone is interested in them for cost or can trade me for sz 15's LMK.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom