NT is back!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

The staff and I greatly appreciate everyone's patience and support during the blackout protest - especially those of you who took the time to contact your congresspersons. 
We're always try to reward our fellow members for their loyalty and I know that those of you who enjoy the site the most the ones who were the most frustrated by it.  In this case, we felt it was important to give people a taste of what life would be like without user-generated sites such as those involved in today's protest.  

Sometimes, a demonstration of this nature is necessary to break through the collective apathy and make a problem feel real to people.  The price of freedom is eternal vigilance and this is neither the first nor the last threat to the open Internet.  It's up to all of us to protect it.  

Welcome home. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I signed the petition.  This was slightly better then banned camp however.....at least no one got to use NT yesterday and it wasn't just me on the sidelines dying to get in the game as the coach never looks at me on the end of the bench. 

But well said Meth.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

The point of the blackout was......?

like 7 congressmen/women backed out there support, even one of the co writers of SOPA backed out. 

Was a LONNGGGGGG *!% day at work yesterday without NT - Welcome back

Yesterday was honestly the most productive day I have had this whole month since NT was down. 
laugh.gif

But I'm Happy To See it Back. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Yesterday was honestly the most productive day I have had this whole month since NT was down. 
laugh.gif

But I'm Happy To See it Back. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

no lie
this was the first time i actually sat through an entire online class and finished all my assignments due in a week.  did it with all 3 of my online classes lol.  

Back
Top Bottom