NT is it ok for a Man to drink this?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Man lq is lq....no such thing as girl drinks in my book, unless they're the malt drinks....butmikes hard lemonade is straight[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]does this contain the same amount of alc as other bacardis?[/color]

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Ironic. Had this last week. My friend bought it to work so a bunch of us could drink after work(everyone has to bring a bottle in order to drink). Smells just like candy and tastes like Kool-Aid imo, then again it was only 35 proof.
I wouldnt even waste my time if its 35 proof
laugh.gif

It's 35% ALC. by vol. / 70 proof

Been selling very well at work.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Ironic. Had this last week. My friend bought it to work so a bunch of us could drink after work(everyone has to bring a bottle in order to drink). Smells just like candy and tastes like Kool-Aid imo, then again it was only 35 proof.
I wouldnt even waste my time if its 35 proof
laugh.gif

It's 35% ALC. by vol. / 70 proof

Been selling very well at work.
Okay..... I was about to say.
laugh.gif

Do you care that much ? Its just a damn drink.
who cares, just get drunk

Man lq is lq....no such thing as girl drinks in my book, unless they're the malt drinks....but mikes hard lemonade is straight

A man should be able to drink what he wants... Quit worryin about what other people think....
sorry for the noob drinker question NT
embarassed.gif

i dont think, but ill know for the future, those sips i had were amazing though

There are people that will give you a hard time about it or "unfamiliars" possibly looking at you a certain way, the way you worded it made it soundlike it worried you.

- No, it's not ok for a man to drink that.

- That's for women.
grin.gif
Grab a martini, Scotch, beer, wine, etc.

Back
Top Bottom