NT - is this real? (KB24 rape rap)

Joined Jun 2, 2009
if that's really her
, That vid in general

%#+ gave it up easy and tried to juice kobe anyways

Joined Apr 14, 2004
if only i could hack, i'd get into staples center's computers and have that play when they announce the starting line up

Joined Nov 20, 2005
It was obviously not the real girl or anything.

But at the same time, that was one of the least tasteful things i've seen in about 21 years.

Real talk, if I were Kobe I would be tryin to take legal action since he was exonerated in a court of law.

And if it WAS her, then I would be suing her into a kind of poverty that would stop her grandchildren from being able to go to college.

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007
Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

But at the same time, that was one of the least tasteful things i've seen in about 21 years.

Real talk, if I were Kobe I would be tryin to take legal action since he was exonerated in a court of law.

And if it WAS her, then I would be suing her into a kind of poverty that would stop her grandchildren from being able to go to college.

Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by I Be John Mayer

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now