NT!! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!!

Because non rap occurrences factor into a persons rap skills...

Elton Brand has made more NBA money than Karl Malone and Charles Barkley, he obviously "won" and is better...

Because non rap occurrences factor into a persons rap skills...

Elton Brand has made more NBA money than Karl Malone and Charles Barkley, he obviously "won" and is better...
nevermind inflation or increased overall contracts across all pro sports

:lol:

Nas > Jay lyrically.

Myth, people often confuse rapping about Egypt and pharaohs along with the moon and stars etc etc as better lyricism

My man NaS is a true musician and will evolve to make enjoyable music with age.

Dudes dat think nas won is the same dudes who wear every color 6" timb besides wheat and black.

Them dudes that still walk around talkin bout yo! word is bond B

If only nas had samsung to buy 1mil albums

Okay let's not count the samsung sales. Hov still wins

All of this. /thread

Dudes dat think nas won is the same dudes who wear every color 6" timb besides wheat and black.
Who cares who won?  That's child's/ high school talk.  Jay-Z today rhymes about luxury brands and vacations in Europe.  People are in here talking about Justin Bieber, Drake and Lil Wayne being legends.  Illmatic laid the foundation for so many artists to follow in the late 90s and 2000s.  The complexity and rawness of his lyrics were years ahead of his contemporaries and the majority of hip hop artists of the present.  I'm shocked that this album is even being debated in comparison to Reasonable Doubt.  Top 5 hip hop album of all time, can't wait to view this documentary.  

Last edited:
That boy is beyond ******ed up in here talking about Metascores

200_s.gif

Yall trippin saying yeezus is bad

It really is that sonic cocaine
Puts u into a musical high that is nothing short of amazing

metascore is a reputable site, though.
But its not like they review the album themselves and rate it. They add all (most) professional reviews and average it out. Dude basically said "the critics thinks Nas is better" to support his argument: lol

Nas > Jay lyrically.

Jay > Nas everything else.

Pretty much. I'm a fan of the man, but his artistic integrity and ability to keep your attention are lacking. Dude never will live up to the potential folks see in him or make the people around him better. I'll be first in line for tickets if he ever comes round here though.

Nas > Jay lyrically.

Jay > Nas everything else.

Pretty much. I'm a fan of the man, but his artistic integrity and ability to keep your attention are lacking. Dude never will live up to the potential folks see in him or make the people around him better. I'll be first in line for tickets if he ever comes round here though.

Are you referring to Nas, or Jay?

Thread hijack! Post your favorite Nas or Jay lyrics. Nas/Jay appreciation thread

'Im from the other side where other guys don't walk to much
Girls from the projects wouldn't **** us, said we talked to much
So the ran up to Tompkins, sought them dudes to trust
I don't know what the **** the thought them dudes was foul just us'

'The bullets goes back into the gun
Bullet holes closing the chest of a ***** now we back to square one, screaming shoot don't please, put my fifth back on my hip, like a VCR rewinding the hits.'

Last edited:
Thread hijack! Post your favorite Nas or Jay lyrics. Nas/Jay appreciation thread

'Im from the other side where other guys don't walk to much
Girls from the projects wouldn't **** us, said we talked to much
So the ran up to Tompkins, sought them dudes to trust
I don't know what the **** the thought them dudes was foul just us'

'The bullets goes back into the gun
Bullet holes closing the chest of a ***** now we back to square one, screaming shoot don't please, put my fifth back on my hip, like a VCR rewinding the hits.'

Where you can't put your vest away and say you'll wear it tomorrow
Cause the day after we'll be saying, "damn I was just with him yesterday"

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though

Last edited:
A thread to bring together those who love Nas and those who love Jay. As someone who appreciates them both I like this idea
pimp.gif

Lets talk recent...'BBC' on MCHG, who outshined who?

Jay also got nas on black republican

"Now the team got beef between the post and the point, this puts the ring in jeopardy, indefinitely"

They're all actors , looking at themselves in the mirror backwards, can't even face themselves.
Don't fear no rappers ,they're all weirdos, DeNiro's in Practice .
So don't believe everything your earlobe captures , It's mostly backwards .
Unless it happens to be as accurate as me , and everything said in song you happen to see.
Then, actually, believe half of what you see; none of what you hear even if it's spat by me .
And with that said, I will kill n***** dead. Cut n***** short, give you wheels for legs.
Code:
Dear God, I want the riches, money hungry b infestedGiving the jealous ns sickness, the witnessMy crew dresses, in vest-es, feel the essenceTry to test this, scientist, able and recklessSlaughter, Nautica'd down, frames look petiteTen millis, mix designed just for my physiqueI keep a low pro as if I owe, bless the flow lovelyMy pants hang low while I'm dancing, sipping the bubblyHey, me no worry, ha***** keep my eyes ChineseRollin two Phillies together make blunts SiameseI meant it, I represent it, descendant made ofearly natives that were captured and taught to think backwardsTrapped us in a cracker psychiatric, it's massiveA Million Man March, alert the massesTen glocks, Armani in small print, upon my glassesDon assassins, armageddon, the wettin'Never freakin the beast, seven heads, got the righteous threatenedLife Was Written, the plot curves behind the settin'Comprehend the grammar, Manfrione -- are you the type of nato shoot a leg to get your name known?  I flip the brain tomeNz get hit and wrap the plasticThe mic I strike in vain givin the pain of what a Mack isWhat you with?  Luchi or drama, no sleep means insomniaNo need to check the clock, the streets'l timin you

Back
Top Bottom