NT: Its my Bday!

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Vipers FTL. My Sti, NSX, and RX-7 would smoke a viper

man_stretching_the_truth_lg_nwm.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by Diego

You said we're virgins because we find Vida Guerra attractive.
You also added insult to injury by stating that you smash broads that look better than them and you didnt post any pics.
Now I come to find out youre just a kid.

Sorry but no HBD for you unless you apologize for calling us virgins.

tired.gif
He sent me a bunch of pics....

Hahahah You're only 15, why should we believe you????? And if he sent em then you post em.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by Diego

You said we're virgins because we find Vida Guerra attractive.
You also added insult to injury by stating that you smash broads that look better than them and you didnt post any pics.
Now I come to find out youre just a kid.

Sorry but no HBD for you unless you apologize for calling us virgins.

tired.gif
He sent me a bunch of pics....

Hahahah You're only 15, why should we believe you????? And if he sent em then you post em.

Start sending that.

Originally Posted by Munfy

LOL happy bday to Beast4ya. I will make vids of my cars at the track when it gets warmer. All my cars are pro tuned but i dont drag in in the winter.
You have pics and a mods list then, dont you? or a link I can read about your cars? Have they ever been to the track or are you just assuming they all run under 10 seconds
I have pics of my cars do some research on NT. Dont worry about my mods all im gonna tell u is the sti is race stage 2 and the rx-7 is getting anls1 V8 in it. Every car is a track car and have all been to the track. They have all ran under 10 but now the rx7 will be faster. U wanna find out my mods raceme and find out the hard way. I think all u got is some ricer cause u wont even speak of ur car and ur "friend" has some crap bucket cobra. C'monman.

btw the pics are against the rules on this website sorry but there above pg13. Sorry perverts.

Originally Posted by Munfy

LOL happy bday to Beast4ya. I will make vids of my cars at the track when it gets warmer. All my cars are pro tuned but i dont drag in in the winter.
You have pics and a mods list then, dont you? or a link I can read about your cars? Have they ever been to the track or are you just assuming they all run under 10 seconds
I have pics of my cars do some research on NT. Dont worry about my mods all im gonna tell u is the sti is race stage 2 and the rx-7 is getting an ls1 V8 in it. Every car is a track car and have all been to the track. They have all ran under 10 but now the rx7 will be faster. U wanna find out my mods race me and find out the hard way. I think all u got is some ricer cause u wont even speak of ur car and ur "friend" has some crap bucket cobra. C'mon man.

btw the pics are against the rules on this website sorry but there above pg13. Sorry perverts.
I told you what i'm driving in the other thread, connect the dots if you will.

Time slips don't lie. Car owners do.

For the last time, post your *legit time slips PLEASE
happy.gif

*Legit time slip of your car, not the one in the next lane or one you picked up off the ground. I've seen it all.

EDIT Wait your talking the 1/8 mile, ah okay got it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom