NT it's your time to get it off your chest now thread.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I let "the one" slip away.

frown.gif

what breed was the dog?
Your mom.
sounds like some #%%* my friends and I would say
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I have killed over 60 people, and my family has no idea. Nobody alive knows. I dump their dismembered bodies in the ocean to dispose of the evidence. Recently, I killed an innocent man by mistake. I told someone it was a hunting accident and that I was distressed. He offered to help get me through. That man was the next person I was going to kill.

After I killed him, I came home to my wife dead in a bathtub and my infant son sitting in her blood. It was all my fault. I had to tell my other 2 kids the news upon returning from Disney World with their grandparents. My daughter hates me - she said I should have been there to protect her mother.

I have been making funeral arrangements and I have just felt so detached from the world. I don't know what to do.

Thanks for listening, NT.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

did this @*+!* just tell the whole dexter series to NT lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll maybe this is so funny because im
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Bonus:
-I know facebook ain't that serious, but man i don't seem to be getting as much friends as some people
laugh.gif
Man, having a lot of people on FB is annoying. I had 1200+ people on FB but in the past week I deleted 300+ people, just seeing people's stupidity through their statuses and getting 30 event invites a week for stuff I would never go to is 
alien.gif
It's a chore to go through it now, but I'll eventually get to the point where I only have the people I actually am cool with on there (I think this change of  heart came because I graduated 
laugh.gif
)

ok I guess I have some things to get off my chest.

-I had a Girl up until earlier today
-I have no real idea what the heck just happened, everything was great just a week ago...just this past week
-Plenty of females I like and wouldn't mind being with, I could think of a reason not to be with each one though...I'm too picky
-I'm so materialistic and I'm beginning to not like myself for it
-My mood right now: Kanye- All Falls Down X Heard Em' Say X Coldest Winter
-I would like to sell each of my shoes besides a select few, I'm afraid of wanting them back once they're gone though because you always want what you can't/don't have
-I'm never satisfied with anything anymore, everything can be better somehow. Things just aren't "nice" anymore
-I sometimes want to start over and have some plans for what I could do, I think I'm too lazy to do it right and would just end up with a big mess on my hands
-I want to say !$*$ love, but I love the idea. It's just rough when it doesn't work out the way you think
-I'm a great at creating concepts, fearing the execution won't result the way I see it always holds me back with everything I do
-I might feel weird now, I guarantee I'll be ok by the morning though, I bottle and re-write...this kinda stings though

I'm done for now

Manguida as human beings we feed off of positive interactions and social exchanges between each other. What happens is we become so accustomed to treats and social acceptance for reinforcing common ideologies. When one reaches are certain point in the cross roads between bliss and utter depression a choice has to be made. In that choice a fractal of truth is realised and its the construct of the power of individuality and intuition (gods voice). When you come across problems or issues its important to realize the situation is something you must solve. How often do people take advice? The experience always outweighs the hypothetical. My relationship has been strengthened with GOD (inner me) because I have less static and interference in my life which is appeasing others around me. For the most part people are saying in this thread they are introverts for social reasons. Id say your introverts because you are subconsciously recognizing your "different" yet by others it can be perceived as ackward but in reality its a oppurtunity to get to know yourself and be comfortable with who you are despite others perceptions which are based off the physical and therefore illusion.

Manguida as human beings we feed off of positive interactions and social exchanges between each other. What happens is we become so accustomed to treats and social acceptance for reinforcing common ideologies. When one reaches are certain point in the cross roads between bliss and utter depression a choice has to be made. In that choice a fractal of truth is realised and its the construct of the power of individuality and intuition (gods voice). When you come across problems or issues its important to realize the situation is something you must solve. How often do people take advice? The experience always outweighs the hypothetical. My relationship has been strengthened with GOD (inner me) because I have less static and interference in my life which is appeasing others around me. For the most part people are saying in this thread they are introverts for social reasons. Id say your introverts because you are subconsciously recognizing your "different" yet by others it can be perceived as ackward but in reality its a oppurtunity to get to know yourself and be comfortable with who you are despite others perceptions which are based off the physical and therefore illusion.

I havent smashes since November of 2007...which was my last relationship
I hate when folks say I am spoiled...Not my fault my parents said yes to everything and still turned out great
I have been dying to smash, but im afraid afterward I will become a male $$%$+

I hate 90% of west indian people.
I avoid taking the 4 Train because of the type of people that ride it
I know im wrong for my previous two statements but right now i dont give a $$#$
tired.gif

i feel the only thing keeping me alive these days is my nephew. he's my only motivation to wake up. but i'm scared his moms will do my brother like she did her first kid's father.
i have a girl, but she never has time for me, always in the stupid @%% %%@!++% studio, working on *%*++%*% that no one will ever hear. i'm still with her 'cause i'm hoping that she'll stop doin' this ***$ soon and things between us will be coo then but i keep doubtin' that will happen more and more each day. i'm ******ed..
my body is falling apart.
i just know by the time i get the money to get my skin back to normal, it'll be $*$$%@ up beyond comprehension.
there's a million other things i could post here but i wont

i just wish i could start over.
frown.gif

-My friends talk about their girls, when I'm single
-I'm single, but very comfortable with it
-My best friend since 6th grade stopped talking to me because I called his girlfriend a *$#*@ and gave him a list of people she cheated on him with, he didn't believe me and listened to his girlfriend and burned the bridge of our friendship
-I've had people approach trying to be friendly, I always come off wrong since I'm tired 80% of the time and people just think it's me being a prick
-I just moved to San Antonio, and started my senior year at a new school where I know no one
-I eat lunch by myself everyday at school, do I care? No, +$*# what other people think I choose to eat lunch solo

-Introvert...

-Im in my 2nd year in college & I still miss HS. Not so much HS, but the lifestyle that came with it. I miss knowing everyone, talking to friends all the time, etc... Im a loner in college. Outside of school, I enjoy being alone, but in school, I miss talking/chillin with people Im close with.

-I don't like meeting new people.

-I can never seem to let go of the past.

-I reminisce way to much.

-As much as I like my alone time, Its good knowing I have people there. My biggest fear is not having that option & ending up alone.

I tried starting a diet since New Years.... I've failed nearly 40 times

New diet starting 10/10/10 10:10 pm hopefully

Wish me luck!

I tried starting a diet since New Years.... I've failed nearly 40 times

New diet starting 10/10/10 10:10 pm hopefully

Wish me luck!

-My bench press has been stuck on 250 for almost a month. I can't get 255 no matter how hard I try.
-The more I have to interact with homosexuals (college/work), the more I can't stand them.
-When I meet a cute girl, I immediately imagine how she will be fat in 2-3 years (starbucks effect)

Other than that I think I'm good.

-Im already messing up my gpa in college because I dont care about classes I wont use

-I have no clue what I want to be, but Im afraid I cant find what Im good at

-Havent met that group of friends that actually share interests with me..we hop in the car and they wanna blast waka..I wanna hear curren$y..etc

-Ive let sooooo many girls slip away because Im not blunt enough and always question whether Im reading them the right way

-I sometimes use that "I dont give a F" attitude as an excuse to hide me semi shyness

-Worry about other people more than I worry about myself sometimes

-Been a slacker all my life..kinda worried it wont change anytime soon
*chest cleared*

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

-Introvert...

-Im in my 2nd year in college & I still miss HS. Not so much HS, but the lifestyle that came with it. I miss knowing everyone, talking to friends all the time, etc... Im a loner in college. Outside of school, I enjoy being alone, but in school, I miss talking/chillin with people Im close with.

-As much as I like my alone time, Its good knowing I have people there. My biggest fear is not having that option & ending up alone.
Sounds like me. Most of the people I met last year ended up pulling some shady @#$% at some time or another so I just stopped hitting them up cause I rather have no company than bad company. I don't mind doing most stuff by myself, it would be nice though to have a couple people to chill with on the weekends...

I lie alot.

I have hooked up with wayy too many females in my lifetime, I'm a male #@#+$.

New York has taught me alot about people, especially girls.

I like to steal. Not because I need something, just because I like to see if I can get away with it.

I lost my ex gf because i was a lying, cheating dirtbag. I loved her tho, but I love meeting and getting new girls even more.

I took a dump on a plate and put it in this girls fridge who I really hate last week. I've never felt so good in a long time.

I'm talking to a chick who I like alot, and really wished I could go somewhere with her. But having sex in a bathrom, on the roof and in the park is probably
gonna be nonexistant if we were to make it official.

I have a sidechick who goes out with this dude I know. I remember one time she had just swallowed my babies at a party and 30 mins later I saw her deep throating her boyfriend. She didnt wash her mouth either.

I want to have sex with my friends 16 year old sister. She looks nothing of her age and I think she's feeling me..low-key creeping on that.

Originally Posted by Superpusha

I lie alot.

I have hooked up with wayy too many females in my lifetime, I'm a male #@#+$.

New York has taught me alot about people, especially girls.

I like to steal. Not because I need something, just because I like to see if I can get away with it.

I lost my ex gf because i was a lying, cheating dirtbag. I loved her tho, but I love meeting and getting new girls even more.

I took a dump on a plate and put it in this girls fridge who I really hate last week. I've never felt so good in a long time.

I'm talking to a chick who I like alot, and really wished I could go somewhere with her. But having sex in a bathrom, on the roof and in the park is probably
gonna be nonexistant if we were to make it official.

I have a sidechick who goes out with this dude I know. I remember one time she had just swallowed my babies at a party and 30 mins later I saw her deep throating her boyfriend. She didnt wash her mouth either.

I want to have sex with my friends 16 year old sister. She looks nothing of her age and I think she's feeling me..low-key creeping on that.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I met a girl that I really liked last night. I usually don't fall for girls that I meet at bars, but she was special. somehow I let her slip away, and its been buggin me all day.
frown.gif

i know this feeling all too well

- Sometimes I hate my friends with a passion.
- That leads to me hating myself even more.
- That leads to me cutting.
- I hate my body.
- Sometimes I hate being a woman just because of all the sluts/!*!+##/idiot women that fill the world.
- I feel like a failure about 75% of the time.
- I like white guys (I'm a black).
- I'll probably die a virgin.
- I drink way too much.
- All I've wanted to do lately is blaze up but I'm afraid to because I don't want to screw up my academics.
- I frequent Craigslist in search of 420.
- I don't really like my roommate.
- I can be a *##@+ when left to my own thoughts but when I'm actually interacting with people, I'm nothing short of polite and amiable.
- I compare myself to everyone all the time (it doesn't matter whether or not I actually know them)
- I'm in therapy and I'm not sure that it will work (I'm hopeful, though).
- I was suicidal in elementary and middle school.
- I don't like to think about what will happen if I don't get to where I want to be in life because I'm afraid that it will become a reality.
- My confidence is almost nonexistent but I hide it extremely well.
- I don't think my friends actually know who I am.
- I don't think I actually know who I am.

Back
Top Bottom