NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

Maybe it's me but I wonder why nobody ever made a thread where cats just network and put dudes on to job openings. Is it cause we all have crappy jobs, or you wouldnt dare trust to recommenced one of the dudes from this site lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe it's me but I wonder why nobody ever made a thread where cats just network and put dudes on to job openings. Is it cause we all have crappy jobs, or you wouldnt dare trust to recommenced one of the dudes from this site lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cool cool, I think it would prob be eaisest if someone post the areas they have connects in and the NTer responds to them, just for the fact there are alot of lurkers that can leech of this
Ok.  I'm in PG, MD.  Hit me up if you need an internship in DC/MD/VA.  I have links to some opportunities. PM for details.

I'm an Electrical Engineer working on my masters now but I can forward some info for most majors.

Cool cool, I think it would prob be eaisest if someone post the areas they have connects in and the NTer responds to them, just for the fact there are alot of lurkers that can leech of this
Ok.  I'm in PG, MD.  Hit me up if you need an internship in DC/MD/VA.  I have links to some opportunities. PM for details.

I'm an Electrical Engineer working on my masters now but I can forward some info for most majors.

Yeah, I would say if you guys were really serious about this.

To withhold certain information on job offers (like the post above in Arlington). So they must PM you personally and get to know you on the proper channel so that the connections can be controlled. That way you don't have non-member NT'ers just trying to swoop and apply.

Yeah, I would say if you guys were really serious about this.

To withhold certain information on job offers (like the post above in Arlington). So they must PM you personally and get to know you on the proper channel so that the connections can be controlled. That way you don't have non-member NT'ers just trying to swoop and apply.

great idea buddy. Here's one

Suge67 is looking for talented, hardworking individuals to shovel his property tomorrow. Must be reliable and able to work well with others. Employee must bring own shovel. In order to be considered the applicant will be put through a rigorous shoveling simulation training tomorrow. Please note there is no payment for the training. Please PM if interested.

great idea buddy. Here's one

Suge67 is looking for talented, hardworking individuals to shovel his property tomorrow. Must be reliable and able to work well with others. Employee must bring own shovel. In order to be considered the applicant will be put through a rigorous shoveling simulation training tomorrow. Please note there is no payment for the training. Please PM if interested.

I guess if Everyone posted Their location, major or the current industry they are in it would make it easier, cause this could probably turn into a "Put me on" Fest, and little info being exchanged.

I guess if Everyone posted Their location, major or the current industry they are in it would make it easier, cause this could probably turn into a "Put me on" Fest, and little info being exchanged.

Back
Top Bottom