NT Job Network thread vol. Put me on!!

A few people have sent me PMs.  If you are in school then hit up your career center ASAP.  I can't stress that enough.  I will help out as best I can but your career services office has way more resources than any of us.

A few people have sent me PMs.  If you are in school then hit up your career center ASAP.  I can't stress that enough.  I will help out as best I can but your career services office has way more resources than any of us.

I work in the property management field, specifically the energy side. Will try and help out with what I could. I'm actually entertaining the idea of the Hotel business, or maybe finance. unsure yet.

I work in the property management field, specifically the energy side. Will try and help out with what I could. I'm actually entertaining the idea of the Hotel business, or maybe finance. unsure yet.

Toronto, currently studying Statistics/Economics at the University of Toronto, looking for a job or internship in this field

Toronto, currently studying Statistics/Economics at the University of Toronto, looking for a job or internship in this field

looking for an Admin/Tech job in SoCal (OC) 
nerd.gif

im in dc my agency rarely has openings. but i have lots of links from school (gwu) about gov internships. so if you are interested pm me so i can shoot you my email

im in dc my agency rarely has openings. but i have lots of links from school (gwu) about gov internships. so if you are interested pm me so i can shoot you my email

Nice thread. Im in the DC/Bmore area (right in bowie, like halfway) if anybody can get me a foot in the door at a reputable auto dealership I am all in. I got connects on jobs that ANYBODY can get (you just need a car). LOL. Get at me.

Nice thread. Im in the DC/Bmore area (right in bowie, like halfway) if anybody can get me a foot in the door at a reputable auto dealership I am all in. I got connects on jobs that ANYBODY can get (you just need a car). LOL. Get at me.

24 year old Graphic Design major with a focus in Videogame Design here in the Bay Area (Southbay to be specific) Looking for any level job/internship or just access to any conventions i.e. ComicCon, Fanime or E3. Better Yet I would just like to create contacts within the industry just to get my foot in the door and be exposed

24 year old Graphic Design major with a focus in Videogame Design here in the Bay Area (Southbay to be specific) Looking for any level job/internship or just access to any conventions i.e. ComicCon, Fanime or E3. Better Yet I would just like to create contacts within the industry just to get my foot in the door and be exposed

Originally Posted by proper english

looking for an Admin/Tech job in SoCal (OC) 
nerd.gif

Same except in addition. I want to break into an entry-level banking/accounting/finance (LA or Orange County in SoCal).
I would take classes (or certification/licensing) but don't have enough to put aside to get a minor (or background) in at the moment. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom