NT, LeBron WILL do the unthinkable next season...

No way he's going to do it. Teams are too good nowadays for it to happen. LeBron had to do everything in Cleveland. Bosh, Wade, and Haslem are good rebounders and Lebron for once in his career, will run the break instead of initiating it.

No way he's going to do it. Teams are too good nowadays for it to happen. LeBron had to do everything in Cleveland. Bosh, Wade, and Haslem are good rebounders and Lebron for once in his career, will run the break instead of initiating it.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

His assists and rebounds might go down.... Bosh is a real rebounder. LBJ's never had that before. I''m sure he'll spend more time leaking out for easy breaks now. Wade is a real scorer, not just a catch and shoot guy. Also, LBJ wo't do nearly as much ball-dominating as he did in CLE. He doesn't have to. I expect more of a 25-6-6 season from him. I don't think people realize how inflated his numbers have been in CLE without:

A: a ball handling, pass first point
B: A post up, back to the basket, rebounding Big
C: another scoring THREAT, rather than "option". Now there are 2 others...

Fact is, you can't average a trip-dub on another man's team. The offense has to be all yours to dictate and run as you see fit or else you will never exert enough influence over the game to do it night in and night out. I DOUBT LBJ will be given the reigns to D Wade's team. LBJ has just become Carmello of the east. He's now the best weapon in the NBA as opposed to one of the best leaders. Leaders get tripdubs.. Weapons get in where they fit in.

I don't agree with this. We all know this is Wade's team but LeBron is still going to be LeBron.
That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do they sound like complete idiots, they prove they don't know jack %#*@ about the game.

@+$*% shut up.. I stated my opinion and added my reasoning. I got yo idiot.. come get it.

anyway..
I don't agree with this. We all know this is Wade's team but LeBron is still going to be LeBron.

WHO is Lebron though? Do we even really know? We thought he was King. What has he won? We thought he was a leader. He's not...anymore that is. Is any player the same caliber of player when you take everything and switch it around? The previous Lebron had the green light to shoot, dribble, pass, and defend as he saw fit. That's basically every part of the game. Now he's gonna be part of a team as opposed to the whole team. I think my expectations are reasonable. Assuming Mello goes lights out, he or Durant have a better chance at being 1st team since they still have green lights. Those two will get more shots, 'Rant will get more whistles, Mello will have more cluth opportunities that are soley his moments to win the game or lose it. 25-6-6-2-1 are what I expect from Bron. Those are AMAZING  numbers for a guy with 2 other superstars on his team. I fail to see how I come off as a hater, even with the Purple in my sig..

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

His assists and rebounds might go down.... Bosh is a real rebounder. LBJ's never had that before. I''m sure he'll spend more time leaking out for easy breaks now. Wade is a real scorer, not just a catch and shoot guy. Also, LBJ wo't do nearly as much ball-dominating as he did in CLE. He doesn't have to. I expect more of a 25-6-6 season from him. I don't think people realize how inflated his numbers have been in CLE without:

Fact is, you can't average a trip-dub on another man's team. The offense has to be all yours to dictate and run as you see fit or else you will never exert enough influence over the game to do it night in and night out. I DOUBT LBJ will be given the reigns to D Wade's team. LBJ has just become Carmello of the east. He's now the best weapon in the NBA as opposed to one of the best leaders. Leaders get tripdubs.. Weapons get in where they fit in.

That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do they sound like complete idiots, they prove they don't know jack %#*@ about the game.

@+$*% shut up.. I stated my opinion and added my reasoning. I got yo idiot.. come get it.

anyway..

WHO is Lebron though? Do we even really know? We thought he was King. What has he won? We thought he was a leader. He's not...anymore that is. Is any player the same caliber of player when you take everything and switch it around? The previous Lebron had the green light to shoot, dribble, pass, and defend as he saw fit. That's basically every part of the game. Now he's gonna be part of a team as opposed to the whole team. I think my expectations are reasonable. Assuming Mello goes lights out, he or Durant have a better chance at being 1st team since they still have green lights. Those two will get more shots, 'Rant will get more whistles, Mello will have more cluth opportunities that are soley his moments to win the game or lose it. 25-6-6-2-1 are what I expect from Bron. Those are AMAZING  numbers for a guy with 2 other superstars on his team. I fail to see how I come off as a hater, even with the Purple in my sig..

It'll be tough ofcourse. But I honestly think he'll average a Triple Dub atleast once in his tenure in Miami

It'll be tough ofcourse. But I honestly think he'll average a Triple Dub atleast once in his tenure in Miami

he has a better chance at having 10 turnovers than rebounds. the Heat already have guys that rebound

he has a better chance at having 10 turnovers than rebounds. the Heat already have guys that rebound

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

anyway..

Looks like someone got their panties in a bundle
laugh.gif
. My comment wasn't directed directly at you, even though you happened to use the phrase that every other hater is clinching to.

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

anyway..

Looks like someone got their panties in a bundle
laugh.gif
. My comment wasn't directed directly at you, even though you happened to use the phrase that every other hater is clinching to.

Is it possible? Of course, he's LeBron..

Do I think it will happen? Very doubtful, it's hard a to put together a triple-double on a daily basis no matter who you are in today's NBA.

Did Garnett? Nope.
Did Kidd? Nope.
Hell, did even Magic? Not even.

The Big O did it decades ago in a completely different NBA.

Is it possible? Of course, he's LeBron..

Do I think it will happen? Very doubtful, it's hard a to put together a triple-double on a daily basis no matter who you are in today's NBA.

Did Garnett? Nope.
Did Kidd? Nope.
Hell, did even Magic? Not even.

The Big O did it decades ago in a completely different NBA.

So than what's Wade going to do?

I made a thread about this already. It would've worked on a team like the Cavs, Knicks, maybe the Bulls.

Wades stats: 26ppg, 6.5 apg, 5rpg.

Lebrons stats: 29ppg, 8.6apg, 7.3rpg.

It all comes down to who's willing to sacrifice and who's willing to step up.

So than what's Wade going to do?

I made a thread about this already. It would've worked on a team like the Cavs, Knicks, maybe the Bulls.

Wades stats: 26ppg, 6.5 apg, 5rpg.

Lebrons stats: 29ppg, 8.6apg, 7.3rpg.

It all comes down to who's willing to sacrifice and who's willing to step up.

he could very well do it

bron playing like magic, bosh playing like kareem and wade playing like big game james

along with a genius that is pat riley

he could very well do it

bron playing like magic, bosh playing like kareem and wade playing like big game james

along with a genius that is pat riley

i think he's going to do whatevers asked of him to help the heat win a title. while i don't think that title will come this season comming up, it's not unrealistic to see lebron but up some really good numbers this season.

i think he's going to do whatevers asked of him to help the heat win a title. while i don't think that title will come this season comming up, it's not unrealistic to see lebron but up some really good numbers this season.

Back
Top Bottom