NT, LeBron WILL do the unthinkable next season...

Originally Posted by DubA169

don't put Bosh and Kareem in the same sentence

Amen.
sick.gif
 just to even think about it. Come on.

Lebron has the ability to do it but for a whole season?..I don't think so..

Amen.
sick.gif

i can see a double-double, with points and assists.. but i don't think he averages 10 rebounds per for a season

i can see a double-double, with points and assists.. but i don't think he averages 10 rebounds per for a season

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Amen.
sick.gif

this

he probably has like a 15-20% chance to do it

i mean, its more likely they are going to blow out the bad teams and the big 3 wont play as much, I think its likely lebron will average a double double with assists though

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Amen.
sick.gif

this

he probably has like a 15-20% chance to do it

i mean, its more likely they are going to blow out the bad teams and the big 3 wont play as much, I think its likely lebron will average a double double with assists though

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He's coming off an 8.6 assist season, so I do think he can crack the 10 apg barrier with Wade, Bosh and outside shooters like Mike Miller and Mario Chalmers. 10 rebounds will be more tricky. I see something like 24 ppg, 8.5 rpg and 9.5 apg.

Co-sign.

He's coming off an 8.6 assist season, so I do think he can crack the 10 apg barrier with Wade, Bosh and outside shooters like Mike Miller and Mario Chalmers. 10 rebounds will be more tricky. I see something like 24 ppg, 8.5 rpg and 9.5 apg.

Co-sign.

STOP MAKING LEBRON THREADS EVERYONE.. DAMN....

There's a single Lebron thread, just post all your theories, articles, complaints, and crap in there

It's getting ridiculous.

STOP MAKING LEBRON THREADS EVERYONE.. DAMN....

There's a single Lebron thread, just post all your theories, articles, complaints, and crap in there

It's getting ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Co-sign.
He doesn't need to dominate the ball as much as he does in CLE tho.. and you know Wade needs the ball in his hands too..
I dunno , i guess we just have to wait and see..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Co-sign.
He doesn't need to dominate the ball as much as he does in CLE tho.. and you know Wade needs the ball in his hands too..
I dunno , i guess we just have to wait and see..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

His assists and rebounds might go down.... Bosh is a real rebounder. LBJ's never had that before. I''m sure he'll spend more time leaking out for easy breaks now. Wade is a real scorer, not just a catch and shoot guy. Also, LBJ wo't do nearly as much ball-dominating as he did in CLE. He doesn't have to. I expect more of a 25-6-6 season from him. I don't think people realize how inflated his numbers have been in CLE without:

A: a ball handling, pass first point

B: A post up, back to the basket, rebounding Big

C: another scoring THREAT, rather than "option". Now there are 2 others...

Fact is, you can't average a trip-dub on another man's team. The offense has to be all yours to dictate and run as you see fit or else you will never exert enough influence over the game to do it night in and night out. I DOUBT LBJ will be given the reigns to D Wade's team. LBJ has just become Carmello of the east. He's now the best weapon in the NBA as opposed to one of the best leaders. Leaders get tripdubs.. Weapons get in where they fit in.

I don't agree with this. We all know this is Wade's team but LeBron is still going to be LeBron.
That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do they sound like complete idiots, they prove they don't know jack **%+ about the game.

The _ is not averaging a trip dub for a season.

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

His assists and rebounds might go down.... Bosh is a real rebounder. LBJ's never had that before. I''m sure he'll spend more time leaking out for easy breaks now. Wade is a real scorer, not just a catch and shoot guy. Also, LBJ wo't do nearly as much ball-dominating as he did in CLE. He doesn't have to. I expect more of a 25-6-6 season from him. I don't think people realize how inflated his numbers have been in CLE without:

Fact is, you can't average a trip-dub on another man's team. The offense has to be all yours to dictate and run as you see fit or else you will never exert enough influence over the game to do it night in and night out. I DOUBT LBJ will be given the reigns to D Wade's team. LBJ has just become Carmello of the east. He's now the best weapon in the NBA as opposed to one of the best leaders. Leaders get tripdubs.. Weapons get in where they fit in.

I don't agree with this. We all know this is Wade's team but LeBron is still going to be LeBron.
That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do they sound like complete idiots, they prove they don't know jack **%+ about the game.

The _ is not averaging a trip dub for a season.

Another thread?

Well since I'm here
smh.gif

That's all these Lebron haters can say though, "another man's team". Not only do I know jack %#*@ about the game but i also sound like gloria defending her baby boy.
fixed for you

Back
Top Bottom