NT Let's talk about HE GOT GAME......

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

My favorite part of the whole movie was when Jake gave dude the palm strike to the throat when he came to pick up Lala from school.
laugh.gif
and of course the whole recruiting trip with Rick Fox was
pimp.gif

Denzel was so cold
roll.gif
then turned it into a slow jog.

As far as the recruiting visit... "we REALLY want you to come here..."
devil.gif
Although what dorm really parties like that in the hallways???

I'm sayin! Hatin !*$ RA's would shut that stuff down asap
All depends on the school you go to...

Your thoughts on Ray allen's performance was mixed?
laugh.gif
it was the worst acting I have ever seen in my life.

Originally Posted by parada45

I remember hearing AI was the original person they wanted to play Jesus
Whaaaat? Would love to see this other than I could see him failing...terribly. He wouldn't wanna practice...not even real acting.

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

I still fap to the Dorm room sex scene...
devil.gif

laugh.gif
This made me bust out laughing for some reason. The movie is one of the most realistic basketball movies though. Recruiting is on point.

When Denzel tries on the XIII's
pimp.gif

"Yeah.. Yeah those the ones.. "

.. then oh yeah.. I got arthritis.

.. my cousin has that too lol

Jordan XIII's, white foamposites and booger with the penny foamposites
pimp.gif

plus I fell in love with Rosario Dawson in this movie
devil.gif

one of my personal favorite movies.

pimp.gif

I know that Big Time Willie scene in the red convertible damn near word for word.

jake: "enjoy your skittles baby"

jesus: "no you enjoy walking out that front door"

roll.gif

Code:
uncle bubba: all Iim asking is that you let me wet my beak a little bit. jesus: wet your beak? uncle bubba: Wet my beak, son. you didn't see the godfather ll? the man was called the black hand.              i suspect you already got a deal in place. jesus: what kind of deal?           uncle bubba:   the kind of deal that would enable you to get your own apartment,              pay rent, pay ma bell,              pay con ed, buy clothes, furniture with no visible means of income.              you ain't got no job, son! no J-O-B!              don't try to play me for no fool now.               am I making this clear? jesus:  yeah, you're making it very clear!              when I really get paid, i ain't gonna lose track of you and aunt sally!              i'm gonna take care of you, with interest if you want!              uncle bubba: i ain't too old to have dreams. is that what you think?              i still got dreams. i got plans too. big plans.                now, why should me and your aunt sally get cut off? jesus:  anything else, uncle bubba?  uncle bubba: before you go now, i want you to use some of my john the conqueror root.              this is what my daddy brought up here from Mississippi.              now, you rub some of this here between your wrist and your elbow, see,              just like this here.              now, this'll fix you up real good. aunt sally: oh, bubba.              don't nobody care nothin' about your country, backward old root.              uncle bubba: this mojo works! it worked on your $!*aunt sally's facial expression

Back
Top Bottom