laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

I said this as a joke before about a fat chick, no lie. 

It was well deserved though cuz she pulled a snickers out WHILE grinding on a dude at a party
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEARS

this thread is gold

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by trunks206

Aaaaaaand I'm done here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

I said this as a joke before about a fat chick, no lie. 

It was well deserved though cuz she pulled a snickers out WHILE grinding on a dude at a party
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEARS

this thread is gold

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Also, I remember eating at a restaurant with my friend and he ordered a B.L.T. sandwich but pronounced it "blt" like it was an actual word not an acronym. 
laugh.gif

Aw man
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also, I remember eating at a restaurant with my friend and he ordered a B.L.T. sandwich but pronounced it "blt" like it was an actual word not an acronym. 
laugh.gif

Aw man
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This girl at Footlocker was reading my address to me to clarify that it was correct and somehow she thought "dr." at the end stood for "doctor."  I just 
30t6p3b.gif
and said yeah that's right...

This girl at Footlocker was reading my address to me to clarify that it was correct and somehow she thought "dr." at the end stood for "doctor."  I just 
30t6p3b.gif

my home girl in Highschool, after an event, while eating at applebees (they wanted apple bees over Pappaduexs smh)

ordered Tilapia, but said till-LLa-PEEEEA

my home girl in Highschool, after an event, while eating at applebees (they wanted apple bees over Pappaduexs smh)

ordered Tilapia, but said till-LLa-PEEEEA

two that i see too often are:

use vs. used
(ex. i use to like taco bell)

and

worse vs. worst
(ex. i had the worse headache)

tired.gif

two that i see too often are:

use vs. used
(ex. i use to like taco bell)

and

worse vs. worst
(ex. i had the worse headache)

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom