NT Madden NFL 12 Xbox 360 Fantasy Franchise: Week 2 READY

I'm advancing to Week 5, been crazy with work guys. Finally got my new 3D TV set up tho. It's
pimp.gif

me 2 I already had one user game

I dont have another until week 10 verse the Chargers

I definitely need to play a user game as well. Playing the CPU is so frustrating at times lol. My next game ain't until like week 7 feels so long away.

Once again... #&$( my team. 

Who the #!+# is P. Tanico? Why is dude with the rams running him at QB? Why is he Josh Freeman in disguise?  Why would you go for it on 4th and 10 in the second quarter? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Who the #!+# is P. Tanico? Why is dude with the rams running him at QB? Why is he Josh Freeman in disguise?  Why would you go for it on 4th and 10 in the second quarter? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You're not really complaining about this are you?  Kyle Orton is hurt and it was either Peter Tanico or Jake Delhomme since I missed the draft.  I went for it on 4th and 10 because I was on inside your 40 yard line.  

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You're not really complaining about this are you?  Kyle Orton is hurt and it was either Peter Tanico or Jake Delhomme since I missed the draft.  I went for it on 4th and 10 because I was on inside your 40 yard line.  
Dont mind me its just frustration that your QB that I dont even know who the hell it is was somehow putting the ball on the money and could scramble from the pocket with ease.

And did you not have a 13 MPH wind at your back from my 39?.... Seems like a kicking situation to me but its w.e I still hate my team and that *#%# aint changing.

I feel you, he's all I had.  I tried Jake Delhomme last game and I couldn't complete a pass.  I'm also terrible at kicking field goals online and whenever I play someone online half the time they block it so I stay away as much as I can haha.
I need a WR.  Justin Gage as my #2 is bad news.

Back
Top Bottom