NT Men...Are you intimidated by women with short hair?

Not to play no one or anything...

But I really think a lot of dudes are...

Be it cause of what their boys will say or some reason similar to it.

There was this one dude I know that said 'Nah, she looks too independent with it. Like she gonna flat out tell me 'I don't need a damn man'"

I was like "What the hell?!"
laugh.gif

And I got a few homegirls I was chatting with that told me kinda the same.

They feel dudes don't holla at them as much as the long hair broads.

That they think cause of their short hair = They think dudes are like 'She's gonna be a pain in the #@$ to bag/hit'. And they got brothers and guyfriends that constantly tell them this too.

Not talking about JO's or Skeezers.

I'm talking about a female you would wanna date = You think you or other guys are intimidated by short hair women?

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off manydifferent men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (idependent)....which scares off many men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.

Pics of your hair....

nerd.gif

Nope, not intimidated. Went out with a couple but in my experience they have a chip on their shoulder.

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (idependent)....which scares off many men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.

Pics of your hair....

nerd.gif

LOL i think i know why your mans said that lmaooooo i could just picture the scenario..but nah man as long as they look good w/ it.

laugh.gif
What?!?!?

What you mean short hair? Like a fade/caesar? Imma need pics.

How can short hair be intimidating? Shhh is sexy as ##%!. I don't attach any expectations/stereotypes/labels with women who have short hair and Ididn't even know there were any.

I swear be learning all types of new +#$@ on NT

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Pics of your hair....

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

naw I love women with short hair. but it can be a problem sometimes especially in bed because I love pulling hair.
pimp.gif

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
Girl in your avy got that
dsl_modem.jpg

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
dsl_modem.jpg
I see what you did there........and I agree.

dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Some women with short hair are hot...I sometimes get that vibe too though.. the "im very proud of myself " vibe.... and it makes it hard to interactbecause women like that can be hypercritical. They are too worried that a guy is trying to step over em' when its not like that at all.. In my opinion, awoman who is well off/educated not to mention financially stable, is a fine catch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
What?!?!?

What you mean short hair? Like a fade/caesar? Imma need pics.

How can short hair be intimidating? Shhh is sexy as ##%!. I don't attach any expectations/stereotypes/labels with women who have short hair and I didn't even know there were any.

I swear be learning all types of new +#$@ on NT
Like Rihanna hair short...

I find it sexy as hell on some women...Not all...

And me neither...I had no idea some girls and dudes had like this "intimidation" thing until a few days ago...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3 dudes I work with literally said "She gonna shoot me down son" and these are dudes that I have seen first hand bag girls in weird/balls-ysituations. (Like in front of a dude she might've been walkin with "Nah, that can't be her man, that's her brother or cousin. I'm gonnaholla", In front of their moms or something, or In front of a army of her girlfriends)

But they were like "Nah...She gonna reject me b" when it came to the Rihanna hair/swag girls.

laugh.gif

dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think they're intimidated, i think they feel gay or think that people will look at them funny.

Pics of your HAIR....

nerd.gif

what you did..I see it..

I dont care about the length of a chicks hair, as long as that +#%* is done im good

Back
Top Bottom