NT Michael Jackson Tribute Contest Vol. Video Posted, Chamone!

what a coincidence...i have a video of a fellow NTer dancing last summer shortly after Mike passed...

(sorry i forgot to rotate b4 i uploaded it but u get the point)

o yea...i still think this thread will fail
laugh.gif

what a coincidence...i have a video of a fellow NTer dancing last summer shortly after Mike passed...

(sorry i forgot to rotate b4 i uploaded it but u get the point)

o yea...i still think this thread will fail
laugh.gif

hmmm, nah.

I'd rather not make a mockery of the man who had such an influence on my life.

hmmm, nah.

Super Producer J wrote:
hmmm, nah.

MJ might disagree since he had an impersonator at his bday party. Plus I'm sure we havesome great dancers in the NT community. Idon't think thatkeeping his legacy and style of dance alive is making a mockery of him.

Super Producer J wrote:
hmmm, nah.

MJ might disagree since he had an impersonator at his bday party. Plus I'm sure we havesome great dancers in the NT community. Idon't think thatkeeping his legacy and style of dance alive is making a mockery of him.

Like no one's ever done a kick/hee hee/cho'mon combo before. Quit being so sensitive. Broadcasting your terrible (or fantastic... either way) dance skills for NT folks is a much better idea than moping around on the 25th. If anything, it should add to your appreciation for his legacy to know that his dance moves still serve as a form of entertainment that brings laughter.

Some of you are so quick to shoot +%+! down. Pansies.

Like no one's ever done a kick/hee hee/cho'mon combo before. Quit being so sensitive. Broadcasting your terrible (or fantastic... either way) dance skills for NT folks is a much better idea than moping around on the 25th. If anything, it should add to your appreciation for his legacy to know that his dance moves still serve as a form of entertainment that brings laughter.

Some of you are so quick to shoot +%+! down. Pansies.

I'm gonna record and upload my video tomorrow morning.

Crank, I'm calling you out. Don't back down now.

I forget whether it was memphisboi or Air Ant that said they were the best on here. I'm calling you out too.

I'm gonna record and upload my video tomorrow morning.

Crank, I'm calling you out. Don't back down now.

I forget whether it was memphisboi or Air Ant that said they were the best on here. I'm calling you out too.

Go ahead and flame away.  I had to keep my word and post a vid. Meant to record and post it yesterday morning but was too tired from a MJ tribute party

Go ahead and flame away.  I had to keep my word and post a vid. Meant to record and post it yesterday morning but was too tired from a MJ tribute party

-__-

Damn son, why you so stiff? (no h_mo). Looking like the tin man up there. Also, why your crib so barren?

This is what I was talking about earlier. You may have the best intentions, but literally MJ (and perhaps C Breezy to a limited extent) could move the way he did and not look like clowns in the process. I'm sure a lot of MJ impersonators have the best intentions, but I only see one big FAIL for every moonwalk ever walked by them.

laugh.gif
at you doing like 4 moves for 5 minutes.

-__-

Damn son, why you so stiff? (no h_mo). Looking like the tin man up there. Also, why your crib so barren?

This is what I was talking about earlier. You may have the best intentions, but literally MJ (and perhaps C Breezy to a limited extent) could move the way he did and not look like clowns in the process. I'm sure a lot of MJ impersonators have the best intentions, but I only see one big FAIL for every moonwalk ever walked by them.

laugh.gif
at you doing like 4 moves for 5 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom