NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Sorry for the hold up, didn't think y'all would put this much work în on the weekend.

C - Wleington Castillo and let's slide McCann over to DH.

Sorry for the hold up, didn't think y'all would put this much work în on the weekend.

C - Wleington Castillo and let's slide McCann over to DH.
If we're here, might as well. I'm sure most are like me on Sundays where I set up my gameday office on Sunday with the games on and multiple tabs on my computer open with NT, fantasy, etc. 

Pathetic. 
laugh.gif

^
Sunday's like usual I'm at the pub by noon ready for the game, and we usually have our dart league games after the Bears game, this week we pushed up the games before kickoff.

Anybody else here throw darts? We usually play cutthroat cricket.

Last edited:
Congrats dude. You'll be in that Applebee's every night now :lol:
Not opposed to boneless wings every night.

Just joking, another epic weekend. Astoria treats me like royalty. Irish pub with 2 floors and beer pong upstairs. Across the street from a Mexican spot with margarita pitchers.

Every girl I saw was bae last night. First a chick from Calabria scoped me out for my Italia shirt. Next, Ebony queen from UK. Then New Zealand girl studying in the States for a year. All bagged numbers before settling on two Colombian beauties from the area. I had to Betances so my boy could Robertson.

Bonus: Bartender upstairs, half-Filipino cutie, was awfully generous with comped Jamo and Patron. Her BF did not appreciate my advances and waited for the entirety of her shift.

^
Sunday's like usual I'm at the pub by noon ready for the game, and we usually have our dart league games after the Bears game, this week we pushed up the games before kickoff.

Anybody else here throw darts? We usually play cutthroat cricket.
Not in a league or anything, but I have a dartboard at my place that makes for some good competition at parties. My game is cricket.

Back
Top Bottom