NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

a suggestion, i tried to get to work in the other thread but it didn't go as planned.

after you pick, just look at who's after you and @ them so they know they're up. makes it easier on Pro so he doesn't have to every single time.

a suggestion, i tried to get to work in the other thread but it didn't go as planned.

after you pick, just look at who's after you and @ them so they know they're up. makes it easier on Pro so he doesn't have to every single time.

Very much yes, this.

Also like Kev did, if you are in and see the next 3-4 names upcoming, @ em to help get their attention.

Felt bad keeping Retro waiting. I honestly spent half an hour deliberating between Darvish, Stanton, another batter, and two other SP's. Ask Be Easy.

Was hoping erupt would nab one of my guys to make an easier decision.
I was deciding between Stanton, Darvish and Tulo. Made my choice simple lol

Last edited:
I was deciding between Stanton, Darvish and Tulo. Made my choice simple lol
Head said Stanton, heart said Darvish. Trusted my gut and had my mind set on a pitcher first pick.

I had no idea this thread existed lol 

I''ll take Chris Sale 
That was honestly my top-3. Darvish, Sale, Stanton. Went back-and-forth between Yu and Sale once I decided SP. Although Sale is 3 years younger than Darvish, I worry about his throwing motion and potential for injury.

20th is a long ways away

View media item 1110554

You think 20th is a long ways away
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Head said Stanton, heart said Darvish. Trusted my gut and had my mind set on a pitcher first pick.
That was honestly my top-3. Darvish, Sale, Stanton. Went back-and-forth between Yu and Sale once I decided SP. Although Sale is 3 years younger than Darvish, I worry about his throwing motion and potential for injury.

I worry about Sale getting injured too, but didn't really use that as a factor in deciding.

We're going off a single simulated mlb the show season, correct?

possibly multiple?

Just wondering why people are talking about throwing motions when it comes to drafting players

:lol:

Yeah, I decided that since we're running a simulation I'm not going to use my amateur ability to evaluate who is going to stay healthy over the course of a season. I'm going to pick who I think will give me the best chance to win a simulation :lol:

We're going off a single simulated mlb the show season, correct?

possibly multiple?

Just wondering why people are talking about throwing motions when it comes to drafting players

Yeah, I decided that since we're running a simulation I'm not going to use my amateur ability to evaluate who is going to stay healthy over the course of a season. I'm going to pick who I think will give me the best chance to win a simulation :lol:

*desperately tries to find MLB the Show player ratings*

nah kidding, i can't do that

Last edited:
Bobby we're going with prospects right? Cause youth is the direction I'm heading. Basically want a staff similar to a few of the guys on my fantasy team.

Sick work, macbk. PM'ed Ecook for his pick. At what point do we elect to skip over?

Bobby we're going with prospects right? Cause youth is the direction I'm heading. Basically want a staff similar to a few of the guys on my fantasy team.
Pro limited prospects to Law's top-100 at the beginning of the season. Third or fourth post into the thread.

Ya you can draft from the top 100 prospects he listed. They just might do well in the simulation.

Back
Top Bottom