NT, my ex is coming at me asking for MONEY??

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

How much is she asking back G?

i asked her to give me an amount, she wouldnt say. all she would say is "whatever you think is good." ..

i think 20 is good.

This thread is useless with out pictures and amount that she's asking.

This thread is useless with out pictures and amount that she's asking.

discombobulated jack wrote:

your right, i shouldnt be calling her a @+@#% now, but still. we talk less than twice a month and its usually HER hitting me up about something she needs or a favor or something.

Well that is what happens when you allow yourself to be taken care of by anyone else. Word of advice, don't let any women TAKE CARE of you. They will hold it over your head. Seen it happen 666666 times. Hope you learned from this.

discombobulated jack wrote:

your right, i shouldnt be calling her a @+@#% now, but still. we talk less than twice a month and its usually HER hitting me up about something she needs or a favor or something.

Well that is what happens when you allow yourself to be taken care of by anyone else. Word of advice, don't let any women TAKE CARE of you. They will hold it over your head. Seen it happen 666666 times. Hope you learned from this.

It's a judgement call bro.

The first question is how did the relationship end? Cause if you dumped her for someone else then MAYBE you'd feel bad for her. If she dumped you then screw that.

Without a doubt her asking for payment back of stuff like going out to eat and gifts and such is a lame move. Makes everything nice she ever did mean nothing now. It's not a gift or a favor if one day you decide you want cash in return.

If you are paid well now then maybe you should give a dog a bone.

Just depends on the details.

It's a judgement call bro.

The first question is how did the relationship end? Cause if you dumped her for someone else then MAYBE you'd feel bad for her. If she dumped you then screw that.

Without a doubt her asking for payment back of stuff like going out to eat and gifts and such is a lame move. Makes everything nice she ever did mean nothing now. It's not a gift or a favor if one day you decide you want cash in return.

If you are paid well now then maybe you should give a dog a bone.

Just depends on the details.

I wouldn't give her a dime, but since you feel obligated throw a lowball number out and stone face her if she does anything but take it quietly.

Tell her the only reason you're doing it is because you value her as a person, but that friends don't hold tabs and she's close to losing you as a friend.

Back
Top Bottom