NT, my ex is coming at me asking for MONEY??

if I was on that situation I'd base it solely on their approach. if she needed some and asked me for some help I might look out for her especially if she held me down. if she came at me like I owed her something I'd tell her to kiss my !$$

Originally Posted by 18th letter

if I was on that situation I'd base it solely on their approach. if she needed some and asked me for some help I might look out for her especially if she held me down. if she came at me like I owed her something I'd tell her to kiss my !$$
exactly, if she's in a tough position, i'd personally give a hand. personally if i held a shorty down like that, I would never ask back for money period.

regardless of the situation and how she approached u, she was wrong for even bringing up how she held you down in the equation.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

exactly, if she's in a tough position, i'd personally give a hand. personally if i held a shorty down like that, I would never ask back for money period.

regardless of the situation and how she approached u, she was wrong for even bringing up how she held you down in the equation.

tired.gif
 nah man... 

One time a street bum asked me for money so that he could get some food........when I offered to buy him some food instead he didn't want any part of it

Sounds like your situation.. either she's still in love and just wants to see you or she's tryna get you for your cash

One time a street bum asked me for money so that he could get some food........when I offered to buy him some food instead he didn't want any part of it

Sounds like your situation.. either she's still in love and just wants to see you or she's tryna get you for your cash

that's hella childish of her to ask to be paid back. she wasn't giving you a loan of any kind, she was helping out her boyfriend at the time. that is just some bitter bull if she's trying to get any money out of you after you guys broke up.

that's hella childish of her to ask to be paid back. she wasn't giving you a loan of any kind, she was helping out her boyfriend at the time. that is just some bitter bull if she's trying to get any money out of you after you guys broke up.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by selrahc123

Give her $2 and say "That's all you're work trick"
alien.gif
laugh.gif
 One typo on a Saturday afternoon and you feel the need to dedicate a minute of your life to me. Wow thanks my man. I feel so special... you went out of your way to highlight a spelling error. With that being said.... get a life 
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My little emphasis on your pathetic excuse for an error seemed to have made you upset. I win. [/color]
laugh.gif

You both lose.

alien.gif
laugh.gif
 One typo on a Saturday afternoon and you feel the need to dedicate a minute of your life to me. Wow thanks my man. I feel so special... you went out of your way to highlight a spelling error. With that being said.... get a life 
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My little emphasis on your pathetic excuse for an error seemed to have made you upset. I win. [/color]
laugh.gif

You both lose.

alien.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

How much is she asking back G?

i asked her to give me an amount, she wouldnt say. all she would say is "whatever you think is good." ..

i think 20 is good.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why I found this funny but i literally laughed when I read this as a convo you just had to yourself... 

20 is good though 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

laugh.gif

How much is she asking back G?

i asked her to give me an amount, she wouldnt say. all she would say is "whatever you think is good." ..

i think 20 is good.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know why I found this funny but i literally laughed when I read this as a convo you just had to yourself... 

20 is good though 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom