NT, my little cousin is going to college

OP you my dude but she's gonna get Lexington Steel'ed, smoke weed, drink and all that. if she wants to pass her classes bad enough, she will.

Just life brah.

Last edited:
My advice...

Is to introduce her to the older crowd...

Have her make some moves with you... That way, you can kinda guide her ...

You're big cuz... At 7 years older, she will listen because you're going to be helping her get guys, essentially.

Then.. When she rolls back on campus...

Those freshman and sophomore lines wot really work because she's been hearing game from your peers (23+ folks)

So... Let RR roll with you... Put her on some older cats...

That way she'll get her heart broken by some advanced game and will be a step ahead of her peers.

:nerd:

My cuz goes to the same school as me. Just give her, her space.  If you guys are close or even cordial she'll hit you up for help or advice.  Don't worry about it.

Also: you can't trip if you cousin goes for one of your frat bros.  You infringing on her choice and may cause bad blood between either one, or perhaps both parties.

Last edited:
Smash her first then no one will smash afterwards.

I agree. He already admitted she looks good.

I'm not ******* with you all, b. :lol:

Op you live in Georgia right? What school ya'll at?

UWG

Is this the same blink from the weeknd thread talking out the countless nights he's lived THAT life?

I like to lead by example. Show how partying, ******* all night is not a reason to not wake up on time for work.
You can do the same OP.

It took me years to acquire that balance. When I was an undergrad, I was... :smh:

But I can try to tell her about balance.

OP you my dude but she's gonna get Lexington Steel'ed, smoke weed, drink and all that. if she wants to pass her classes bad enough, she will.

Just life brah.

Starting to believe this more and more. :smh:

My advice...

Is to introduce her to the older crowd...

Have her make some moves with you... That way, you can kinda guide her ...

You're big cuz... At 7 years older, she will listen because you're going to be helping her get guys, essentially.

Then.. When she rolls back on campus...

Those freshman and sophomore lines wot really work because she's been hearing game from your peers (23+ folks)

So... Let RR roll with you... Put her on some older cats...

That way she'll get her heart broken by some advanced game and will be a step ahead of her peers.

:nerd:

That's not a terrible idea, but I don't think my crowd would entice her. Most of the people I hang out with are in grad school and go to bars n****. She's not really old enough for that. Only undergrads I mess with are the Nupes and the occasional thot. Plus I don't want any awkwardness in my faction when/if she were to fall out with said older people.

Last edited:
Good luck OP, from my understanding of them southern colleges, if she aint go in cuffed the gang go be all up in dem yambz, i learned that the hardway when homegirl went to an HBCU and came back lookin like she got her discs blown outta place...

Good luck OP, from my understanding of them southern colleges, if she aint go in cuffed the gang go be all up in dem yambz, i learned that the hardway when homegirl went to an HBCU and came back lookin like she got her discs blown outta place...
lmao.gif

Just read that john story, if my girl ever dod that in front of me, i woulda caught two murder charges that night. That story gotta be fake lmao

roll.gif
crying 
roll.gif

Son said his tip look like a goomba lmfaooo, bruh i wouldnt sit there and let my shawty get her box thrashed by my homie.

I still can't get over that story b. Son really took the meanest L ever

Back
Top Bottom