NT, my little cousin is going to college

Most dudes in there were saying it was clearly something taken from another site, but I don't **** with that bodybuilding forum either :lol:

Watch her back but give her space. At the end of the day the most you can do is let her know how it goes down and what to look out for, its up to her to be smart enough to not get caught up. Everyone wants to protect family, I'd do the same if it was my cousin but you also gotta realize sometimes they unfortunately choose to learn the hard way.

Most dudes in there were saying it was clearly something taken from another site, but I don't **** with that bodybuilding forum either :lol:
Im on my phone so after i read that post, i closed out and i couldnt open it again

I'm not ******* with you all, b.
laugh.gif

UWG
It took me years to acquire that balance. When I was an undergrad, I was...
mean.gif

But I can try to tell her about balance.
Starting to believe this more and more.
mean.gif

That's not a terrible idea, but I don't think my crowd would entice her. Most of the people I hang out with are in grad school and go to bars n****. She's not really old enough for that. Only undergrads I mess with are the Nupes and the occasional thot. Plus I don't want any awkwardness in my faction when/if she were to fall out with said older people.
That's somebody cousin.

Last edited:
Watch her back but give her space. At the end of the day the most you can do is let her know how it goes down and what to look out for, its up to her to be smart enough to not get caught up. Everyone wants to protect family, I'd do the same if it was my cousin but you also gotta realize sometimes they unfortunately choose to learn the hard way.

:smh: I know man. It's really just going to be one of these cases where I just tell her what she has to hear and let her make the decisions on her own. I want to protect her, but it's her life. Guess I've gotta let her live it.

Good luck OP, from my understanding of them southern colleges, if she aint go in cuffed the gang go be all up in dem yambz, i learned that the hardway when homegirl went to an HBCU and came back lookin like she got her discs blown outta place...

All of yall, follow

@HBCUfessions

On Tweet. Some wild stories, even if not true, wild stories

Bruh if ya cousin was raised right she gon be gucci, but usually thots start training for the big leagues in highschool so if she wasnt throwing them neckbones around then she wont now

Its your cousin, not your sister. If she is gonna get ran through, then she is gonna get ran through. Hopefully her parents raised her right. Good luck and may the force be with you

Its your cousin, not your sister. If she is gonna get ran through, then she is gonna get ran through. Hopefully her parents raised her right. Good luck and may the force be with you
Forreal. I really don't think there's anything you could do at this point. If she was raised well, you'll be straight. She's going to do what she wants to do.

At 17-18, she's gonna do what she's gonna do, especially at UWG.

Nothing u can do, unfortunately.

Last edited:
why not? 

that confession page got me like 
mean.gif
nthat.gif
...sounds like they are having a ball 

Last edited:
Let her be. Trust her judgement, if she runs into big trouble she'll let you know. No point in being a constant shadow. 

Man your in a perfect position to help her do well in life.

She's gonna get smanged... A lot. Hell, you went to the same university, she probly gonna smash in some of the same locations you did to be quite honest with you.

Either way, you being a relatively young cat out of college, represent the most accurate and foreseeable type of future this woman can visualize for herself . My dad was an entrepreneur, but got damn if I (at this point in my life) see that as being a possible future for myself. But I've got a cousin, 28, who introduced me to metal welding and art installations, he smokes bud, went to grad school in Gernany , worked for a chemical manufacturing company (just got laid off) and is now working for instructables.com. Dude seems lost, but not really. I see his life, the good and the bad, all the experiences he's gone through, and not only do I want that for myself, but I genuinely and very clearly believe I can live that kind of life right now.

My point is, show her what's gratifying about your life and she'll want that same feeling for herself (regardless of what her body count ends up being :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom