NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

May 2013 = 250lbs FAT!!!

Today = 180lbs Less Fat!!! Lol

still working on this, been fat for 26 years and finally took a decision last year but been roller coasting. just gotta keep trucking!

That's huge man. Congrats!

I'm on the opposite of the field (bulking), but you should post what you've been doing for others who want to join you

lol why are so many people Anti Calorie Tracking/Macro Tracking?

You do know you can end up over eating even if you believe its "healthy" right?
one word lucky, lazy an i agree. almonds are healthy.....i love almonds but i know my fat intake for the day an i weight my almonds in grams also

LAZY

its what makes the difference in avg joes and elite physiques

so funny how all the people who i get mirin me at the gym think its all the training when the diet is so key

my buddy is a natural BB with a show who is 7 weeks out an lost 24 lbs in the last 19 weeks.............we are the same height 6'1" an he is 186lbs right now lean muscular

i myself was 214 late 2013 an im currently 204 last i checked, my goal is 195lbs lean at 6'1" i personally love that look on myself

when are we all posting update pics? Apr 1st?
i dont think its laziness, its just that most people dont want to have an "elite physique"

Lucky you gon b joocy as fuuuu at 210

No romo
lol, I got a Big Head which the the main reason I don't want to be super lean with no mass. I got decent mass now but Im praying I can hold on to as much as possible.
I KNOW DA FEELS MY DUDE. SOMETIMES I BE ON THAT GET LEAN FOR THAT SOCCER PLAYER STYLE, BUT THEN I AINT EEM TRYNA KID CUDI MY DOME OUT

one word lucky, lazy an i agree. almonds are healthy.....i love almonds but i know my fat intake for the day an i weight my almonds in grams also

LAZY

so funny how all the people who i get mirin me at the gym think its all the training when the diet is so key

my buddy is a natural BB with a show who is 7 weeks out an lost 24 lbs in the last 19 weeks.............we are the same height 6'1" an he is 186lbs right now lean muscular

i myself was 214 late 2013 an im currently 204 last i checked, my goal is 195lbs lean at 6'1" i personally love that look on myself

i dont think its laziness, its just that most people dont want to have an "elite physique"
COUNTING MACROS ISNT JUST FOR PROS OR BBERS

THATS LIKE SAYING I AINT EEM TRYNA CUT SODA OUT CUZ I KNOW I AINT BOUT DAT OLYMPIC LIFE 

FEEL ME

Last time I weighed myself was down to 203
Loss 5 pounds but these last two days slipped up and been eating junk smh.

Currently
203 5'11

LAZY

COUNTING MACROS ISNT JUST FOR PROS OR BBERS

THATS LIKE SAYING I AINT EEM TRYNA CUT SODA OUT CUZ I KNOW I AINT BOUT DAT OLYMPIC LIFE 

FEEL ME
i never said it was, and those two actions are not alike 

AI Audi are you Justin,brah?

Lucky how are you going to make sure this thread doesnt turn into another stay get in shape thread over time?

Not bragging. Looking to bulk. 145 isn't a good weight for a grown man
Maybe if you didnt skip leg day. 
laugh.gif

Not I, hit legs yesterday and am beat. My gym closes in less than an hour and a half, still trying to find the motivation to go today with how my legs feel. Normally would just chalk it up as a loss and work out in the morning but with daylight savings in effect not sure I will wake up in time before work

I GO TO A RETRO FITNESS

MINE IS 24 HOURS

OVER DA SUMMER I USED TO BRING IN MY BATTLE ROPES LM AO

I weighed myself today. Started at 194 and clocked in at 193. Granted I did it right after I drank like 3 bottles of water, and ate a meal. But with the myfitnesspal, my goal was to lose a pound a week so I'm right on track.

Haven't skipped a day of the gym yet. :smoking

Need to keep this going.

-Drew

What's a good site to learn workout routines for specific goals.

I wanna lose weight and gain just a little muscle definition.

Last edited:
Bodybuilding.com forum.. Nutrition section if you trying to get your food game right, peep the sticky for the counting calories and macros thread.

For a workout routine go to the workout programs section :pimp: good place to start and get an idea of what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Bodybuilding.com forum.. Nutrition section if you trying to get your food game right, peep the sticky for the counting calories and macros thread.

For a workout routine go to the workout programs section :pimp: good place to start and get an idea of what you're looking for.

Thanks bruh :pimp:

man, to those who are eating clean, like absolutely no processed foods

do you guys have to do number 2 a lot?

30 minutes after i eat i have to take a deuce and im wondering if this means my body isnt absorbing the food's nutrients like it should

Question for yall...today i only have time to run for an hour or get legs in for an hour at the gym. Personal preferences aside, which would be a better choice keeping in mind my main goal is to drop lbs/bf%.

Back
Top Bottom