NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Lol I assume dudes talking all this anti EC stuff are going based on propaganda lol. EC has never killed anyone and isn't a short cut, it's like saying protein shakes are a short cut, and dudes speak as if taking EC stack requires no dieting. I can careless if you all hop on it I just advise you all do research.

Qft. Y'all acting like we're running a cycle. And I'm pretty sure 30 bananas isn't quite healthy. That's 3000 cals just on the bananas and all that sugar/carbs.

30 bananas a day?!

That's a whole lotta carbs b.. no fat, and maybe a g of protein per banana.. 

RIP

30 bananas a day?!

That's a whole lotta carbs b.. no fat, and maybe a g of protein per banana.. 

RIP

My mans gonna transform into a saiyan ape in a minute.

Update: Lost some weight, not sure how much as I don't weigh myself at all anymore. I feel too pressured to define myself to a #.

Eating every 2-4 hours with good amounts of protein, veggies and water. Going to start exercising to firm this loose skin up and burn this fat offf too. I should be in a good place by my bday (July 13) but right now, I'm taking my time.

Anyone do P90x/Insanity combined with another workout system? Was thinking of combining P90 and DDP Yoga's intermediate set.

My mans gonna transform into a saiyan ape in a minute.

Update: Lost some weight, not sure how much as I don't weigh myself at all anymore. I feel too pressured to define myself to a #.

Eating every 2-4 hours with good amounts of protein, veggies and water. Going to start exercising to firm this loose skin up and burn this fat offf too. I should be in a good place by my bday (July 13) but right now, I'm taking my time.

Anyone do P90x/Insanity combined with another workout system? Was thinking of combining P90 and DDP Yoga's intermediate set.

Insanity in itself is enough, prepare to loose a ton of muscle though lol. It works though as long as can handle it, I tried it for a week when I was obese and I got crazy shin splints, it' probably wouldn't be that bad if your not obese though and just a tad overweight

Lol I assume dudes talking all this anti EC stuff are going based on propaganda lol. EC has never killed anyone and isn't a short cut, it's like saying protein shakes are a short cut, and dudes speak as if taking EC stack requires no dieting. I can careless if you all hop on it I just advise you all do research.

:rofl:

and where do you get your info that EC hasnt killed anyone? :lol:

Insanity in itself is enough, prepare to loose a ton of muscle though lol. It works though as long as can handle it, I tried it for a week when I was obese and I got crazy shin splints, it' probably wouldn't be that bad if your not obese though and just a tad overweight

Nah cuh I'm mad obese b...like 3 hunna obese my slime.

:lol: You think it's propaganda that something that increases your heart rate that greatly could cause death in someone with other issues?

:lol: You think it's propaganda that something that increases your heart rate that greatly could cause death in someone with other issues?

Yohimbine raises heart rates, preworkouts in general raise some peoples heart rates. If anyone is taking something and isn't listening to how their body responds that's on them. Like I said take all that bickering to the other thread because it's adding nothing to this thread. Dude asked a question about it and got an answer the end.

You could try it but like I said when I was huge my legs couldn't handle all that jumping and stuff and I had crazy shin splints, I'd say Try to lose 40lbs first then decide if you want to do it.

It hasn't, fine me an article stating EC Killed a healthy adult, don't post anything about someone with a heart condition or an idiot taking it pre cardio.

Exactly get out of here with that nonsense lol bruh you don't even lift you've been consistently called out on it and give dumb excuses , as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

6'0

190lb

20% BF
[table][tr][td]CARBS[/td][td]PROTEIN[/td][td]FAT[/td][td]FIBER[/td][td]CALORIES[/td][/tr][tr][td]GRAMS per day[/td][td]223.4[/td][td]152[/td][td]60.8[/td][td]38 - 48[/td][td]2049[/td][/tr][tr][td]GRAMS per meal[/td][td]74.5[/td][td]50.7[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]13 - 16[/td][td]683[/td][/tr][/table]
Aiming to get 2000 Cals

Last edited:
EC stack is a shortcut lol wtf. the logic some of you guys utilize to feed your own thoughts is hilarious.

Down to 201 very happy been hitting the gym and cutting down on harmful foods

Started at 208 hoping by the end of the year to be at 185-190

placebo effect lol..

just find out what your daily caloric intake needs are.. count $%&^%&%& calories.. its so damb simple.

Lol nothing placebo about EC trust me on that. All it does is increase your TDEE up to 10% so thy paired in with your normal deficit creates a larger deficit, that's it lol nothing fancy. Dudes really talking like its roids and dudes aren't dieting and putting in work in the gym.

I would be cool if some of y'all can post what you guys eat to hit your calories. I would like to get an idea

on the type of food y'all eat daily. To be honest I eat a mixture of junk food, and home cook. I'm trying to cut

To be honest, I'd wait to see how you can handle P90x in the first place. When I was at my heaviest, I had a hard time getting through a lot of the plyo and yoga workouts. So I ended up skipping them which wasn't a good idea at all :smh: So see how you can handle it and if you can get through the whole workout. If you're doing P90 and some of it's too intense, there should be suggestions on how to substitute it until you're in better shape. Do cardio instead of plyometrics for example the first few weeks.

Last edited:
As a black man anything that raises my blood pressure artificially I not comfortable taking long term.

As a black man anything that raises my blood pressure artificially I not comfortable taking long term.

the longer you're on EC the "safer" it is, and things like Fish Oil sups and Omega 3 in general off set the blood pressure stuff. At the end of the day do what you feel safe doing and listen to your body.

and weren't you the one running a PH cycle? lol EC is the least of your worries

Last edited:

It hasn't, fine me an article stating EC Killed a healthy adult, don't post anything about someone with a heart condition or an idiot taking it pre cardio.

Exactly get out of here with that nonsense lol bruh you don't even lift you've been consistently called out on it and give dumb excuses , as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

called out for what exactly, its NT :lol:

ive cut and bulked for the last 3 years with no problem. got to single digits and no use of fat burners or anything else :pimp: come at me

currently cutting and its going well. ive contributed enough i just dont get into stupid arguments.

stop acting like EC stack is 100% safe. Not everyone knows they have heart problems, anything can happen to anyone.

Zyzz why don't you post a pic once and for all and prove you actually lift?

Hide your face if you have to.
But prove you're not just all talk.

Back
Top Bottom