NT Older crew 25+ up and/or Married...need some advice...

even if I'm making enough money for the both of us I'm still not going to be the only one working.

tf do I look like working hard so you can sit at home? even if she got some basic job making 40k a year you could put that all on your house or whatever and retire early. no way man.
As you and most on here know, its about setting expectations. I have had these conversations with the few women that marriage has come up with. The one that was like, I am trying to be a housewife and homemaker, I was like yeah that works for about 2-3years, what about when the kids go to school? Blank stare....I aint no sucker. PEACE

It’s some sexist backwards thinking too. This isn’t the 40s where you can sit at home and do nothing but drink and the guy can go to work and everyone can take vacations and buy a house and all that.

A house is 400k and jobs pay less.
In first world countries I really dont think the current or any future generations can handle the “stay at home wife” lifestyle. Like other posters said its all fine for 1-3 years but after that something going to give.

I have all winter off from work and its not even that great. It’s too cold to do anything and it’s not like I can just leave my family and go somewhere warm the whole winter.

I can’t imagine sitting at home for years. F that.

No kids just me and her. She Sometimes I have to make dinner sometimes she makes it. Really depends on how she feels.
513e410c-d622-4aa5-bc29-69e4b71269f9-img_5683.JPG

Not to be judgmental and I say this a fellow NTer that cares but could you let us know if she voted for Biden? I hate to say it but it sounds like you married a liberal. Couldn't be me fam. Liberals don't want an honest days work and don't want to contribute to society. All they do is take and Leach off of conservatives like yourself and the system. You are her human EBT Card B. Makes me sick that she is using da sniffles (Rona) as an excuse for not working in da mines. We all work there. I encourage you to watch more Fox News not less and they will guide you to where you need to go.

Not to be judgmental and I say this a fellow NTer that cares but could you let us know if she voted for Biden? I hate to say it but it sounds like you married a liberal. Couldn't be me fam. Liberals don't want an honest days work and don't want to contribute to society. All they do is take and Leach off of conservatives like yourself and the system. You are her human EBT Card B. Makes me sick that she is using da sniffles (Rona) as an excuse for not working in da mines. We all work there. I encourage you to watch more Fox News not less and they will guide you to where you need to go.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe kinda off topic, but on topic as far as womens not holding up their end of their bargain and carrying their weight in the relationship….

A lot of these lazy womens aren’t doing their job in the bedroom either, but the indisputable fact is men have more needs in that area that need to be met…
U could have a man that’s carrying all the weight, cooking half the meals and buying dinner all the time, and still not getting buns at home. Cuz the woman is 20 lb overweight, eating Cheetos and watching HGTV all day, never in the mood. Then the moment the man steps out and gets his, he’s the bad guy, he’s the scumbag.

Just requires proper communication. I noticed in my relationships if I recommended to do things together, they’d be less lazy. These women want u to take control. If you’re more of the laid back type and don’t care too much, which I am sometimes, they’ll easily get lazy and complacent.

Took me forever to properly communicate what I want. They have no logic. Legit like babies, but it works. The bedroom aspect is fixable, but I can’t date someone who doesn’t want to cook. That’s like an instant no from me.
If you can’t cook, you can learn. But don’t want to cook and just want to go out all the time? Unless you making good money, it’s a no from me.

The bedroom aspect is fixable, but I can’t date someone who doesn’t want to cook. That’s like an instant no from me.
Interesting…. I feel like if a women naturally has a low sex drive, that’s a big red flag and reason to run. Most lazy, unproductive, overweight, lacking motivation type women prob got a low sex drive.
I think a woman can learn to cook. That’s a learned skill and behavior

Also I shouldn’t say “they have no logic” :lol: def came out wrong. More so, a bit more emotional way of thinking, unlike us who think logically or with a more “how can I fix this” attitude.

Interesting…. I feel like if a women naturally has a low sex drive, that’s a big red flag and reason to run. Most lazy, unproductive, overweight, lacking motivation type women prob got a low sex drive.

Def feel u on the low sex drive. I dated this girl in college who was very attractive. Great body and everything. Never worked out though. Like we’d get stopped in the mall by those fashion/modeling kiosks. Her sex drive was extremely low, which sucked bc I was ready to go all the time. We’d legit have sex once a week like we were married or something. She’d catch me off guard though like in the car or on a hike. I knew the guy that dated her after me, chill dude, and we ended up talking about her some time after. He said the same thing, that she barely wanted to have sex.

We did have a talk once and she went on and on how she values a relationship way more than sex. Idk she was built different, good girl though.

What if you’re gonna be paying more for daycare than someone brings in with their income? I bring it up because this is the situation with my friend but she refuses to quit. Wild to me. She doesn’t want to lose her independence to the point where it’s costing their family money.

Pretty tough to be saying that’s what’s best before you’re even in the situation. Deciding you don’t ever want to work is flagrant though. What’re you gonna do if your partner dies or leaves you? You won’t catch me out here unable to support myself if I were put in a situation where I had to. Simple truth is money is power. Never want to have someone holding that over me.

That’s different.

We’re talking people who just say they don’t want to work because you make enough money for the both of them.

There's such thing as too high of a sex drive too. I don't think either are red flags. Just gotta get with someone who matches yours.

Yeah low sex drive is not for me, I can live with high even though it's exhausting because she's ready when i'm ready (and more). Probably like mid-high would be better.

A nut a day keeps the tension away.

Glad I made this clear once that drive started lowering…

I don’t get every day but I ain’t in one of those once a week type of marriage. Not even on 🩸 week.

Back
Top Bottom