NT OPEN YOUR EYES...*insert sarcasm*

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Have you seen her recent picture? All of that is out the window...
Because she got her hair straightened?
Some also believe that the whole Kanye/Taylor/Beyonce thing was just a fake thing...

How they both have on red dresses when Beyonce called her up?
Well I too think it was a plot line, but you're reaching with the color of the dresses.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Have you seen her recent picture? All of that is out the window...
Because she got her hair straightened?
Some also believe that the whole Kanye/Taylor/Beyonce thing was just a fake thing...

How they both have on red dresses when Beyonce called her up?
Well I too think it was a plot line, but you're reaching with the color of the dresses.

Nah, I wasn't mentioning the color of the dresses like that ... I was just saying that they were the same.
embarassed.gif

actually there's a website mentioned here that discusses this ........ and the whole matching dresses is no coincidence
Edit
Ok .. at first that's where I thought you were referencing but since you didn't reference it in your reply .......................

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

actually there's a website mentioned here that discusses this ........ and the whole matching dresses is no coincidence
Yeah, but I wasn't going to go into all that.

"Your thoughts are anchored to a greater reality based off of the symbols that you have in your mind. If you don't have symbols that belong to you...you are operating under the auspices of the symbol maker"

eek.gif

Man, Haze. I am *DEAD* over here my dude.

Like *DEAD* son.

I can't sleep after reading %!%% like this and seeing that vid.

Originally Posted by Dee Are E

Man, Haze. I am *DEAD* over here my dude.

Like *DEAD* son.

I can't sleep after reading %!%% like this and seeing that vid.

I stayed up all night reading this thread. I'm scared to go to sleep, but I want to explore this a bit more. It is interesting to say the lease. Haze and afew other posters definitely put enough info to make this potentially thread of the year as well as a GREAT discussion topic Not casual convo though.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Take heed to the words spoken from 2:55 - 4:30 by one of my teachers and comrades.

Let that advice help guide your search for truth.

"Your thoughts are anchored to a greater reality based off of the symbols that you have in your mind. If you don't have symbols that belong to you...you are operating under the auspices of the symbol maker"

"Consciousness is not about all the time finding fault....consciousness is the full spectrum of the experience. If you consistently look and find things negative external to the self, it is validating that those things you see live within you."

Don't get caught up in the paranoia and propaganda. Understand the larger spectrum of information pertaining to these subjects and learn the inner workings of the systems, which make up the whole.

Thats why I try to give you the background info on the relevant topics and implore you to do your own research. That way you can come to your own conclusions based off of your own reality and experiences. Making the big picture clearer to you and allowing you to reside in your own mental universe founded on and protected by truth.

A.A. Rashid is probably one of the cats i agree with the most...he always lose me when he start gettin into that numerology tho

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Im guessing he is alluding to the name Free-man? The name cements the illusion that the black man has the choice of free will and equality in a society which hands him a card that denies him a chance to really play.

I mean most people will watch that "Invictus" BS and really think that a rugby game had any effect on a nation, when racial tensions and inequality haven't even begun to get off the ground in South Africa. Basically, everything that is portrayed around us is not what it seems.
wolf_in_sheeps_clothing1250282732.jpg

We were are made to believe one thing by the set of powers which govern our everyday lives, but the truth is far more scary and stark. I hope I am at least coming close here.

weebay.gif

REad this through from beginning to end, and there is definitely some interesting info in this thread. The biggest question I keep having in looking at a lotof this symbolism is the same same as others have mentioned: Why. Why is it there? Who placed it there? And how do they look to benefit from its placement?Regardless of knowing the answer (some have proposed theories already), the simple fact that they are clearly and obviously there makes me think they hold somestrong relevance. Learning to recognize their placement is the first necessary step in determining meaning or motive behind their placement. I dont want tostep into the "open your eyes/spoon feed me knowledge" argument, but I would like to ask those of you that have mentioned actual texts worth readingto list a few you have read or intend to read. I know ATL already posted a few that I will be looking into. My man Haze, whats on your short list of mustreads? You obviously have found some decent sources for info. I dont need recaps, cliffs or summaries, just a reference to titles will be adequate. Thatvigalent citizen website has some decent info, although I sometimes feel like he's reaching a little too far with references to symbolism. Other times Istart out thinking that, investigate the symbols he's discussing, and then become reconvinced he may be on to something. Either way, every new thing i readabout Lady Gaga scares the crap out of me. I think she is the purest example we have yet to see of an entirely contrived, image based pop star. She embodiespop music in its purest form. The most refined version of the drug we call pop music. In NT terms, "that pure crack!"

Originally Posted by Quig707

Either way, every new thing i read about Lady Gaga scares the crap out of me. I think she is the purest example we have yet to see of an entirely contrived, image based pop star. She embodies pop music in its purest form. The most refined version of the drug we call pop music. In NT terms, "that pure crack!"
LadyGaga-02-big.jpg

Headless mannequin. This is her logo.

Drones.

kanye_shrug1.png

You guys ever see Lady Gaga on that MTV show "Boiling Point"? She was an upcoming actor before she was a pop star. They got it on youtube. Sheactually looked normal.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

You guys ever see Lady Gaga on that MTV show "Boiling Point"? She was an upcoming actor before she was a pop star. They got it on youtube. She actually looked normal.
She wasn't acting on there though ... she was just a regular gal that decided to eat in that restaurant.

Mos Def - Fake Bonanza
Hip hop, modern time, flossy and raw so self-absorbed, immature
I can't remember being this bored
Fake bonanza, there come real wars
Bullets burn through the candy on the driver side door
Long investigations and no firm lead, billion dollar flow
And black life is still cheap
Your rent skyrockets and y'all prospects plummet
Ten murders, ten days, this summer
Talk about today's mathematics, a eighth, an O, a key
And the caliber on your rack, %%#%
The inmate number, the centerfolds for measurement
Is close as a coed cell come to some tendon-is
I heard them say it was all about the Benjamins
I don't believe it now, didn't believe it then, %$!% wutcha heard
You believe wutcha want, the truth is what it is, it be what it been
Get rich, shorty just tryna live
Don't believe in heaven and ain't tryna get in
And hell is everyday, %$!% the world anyway
Potion and sips, spark up a clip, FADE AWAY!
Code:
[Hook]The low lights, tree top heightsBe careful how you move the traps are covered in the lightsLandmines be disguised as welcome signsI'll repeat it so you ain't got to press rewindThe landmines be disguised as welcome signsBlack fresh from Iraq, a wild look in his eyes, missing part of his armWhat the %$!% is your problem!? Ohh lord! Fake Bonanza!Gladiator, circus worldGlamour, %%*$@, pimp, ho good to serve this worldParanoid, if she trick a !+%%@ nervous worldShade-tonic natural order in reversal worldThe ipod, no God, zero circle worldThe blow-a turtle world, smoke from the purple worldThe killer murder world, hamburger murder worldOpen twenty-four hours, all about them dollarsPretty poison, devoid choicesCold coffee and more coffers, fake bonanza (2x)Huh? What? I don't understand ya!What they talking bout save they soul, ohh lord, save they soul!Help them reach the goal, peace! (4x)You know, peace (3x), boogieman! Don't be scaredOhh lord, save they soul (2x) Ohh lord, save my soul (2x) PleaseBoogieman[Outro]Woke up this morning with my, my state don't fade and said IHad the baddest feeling, maybe you stayed on my mind, said I (2x)Woke up this morning in my, my state, I'm dreaming, dreamingAin't nothing even.....dreaming, praying, keepingWoke up this morning and my mind stayed on freedomWoke up this demon that keep staying on my mindSaid, woke up this morning and my mind stayed on freedomIt makes no difference what people say, AHHHHHHHHH
nerd.gif

Forgive me if this website has alreasy been posted

Theindustryexposed.com

But this #%%@ along with this thread has def enlightened me to stuff I already had questions about

Good #%%@ Haze..

#%%@ is is about to hit the fan and only a handful sees it coming..

Layman's terms please.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Layman's terms please.
If you've ever taken an Communications course it would be simpler.

Basically ... the things we know, symbols (great example is a Stop sign) aren't things that are already understood, it's something that someone hascreated for us to understand. (Names of colors, Peace signs and the symbolism behind them..)
Say you make a logo for your band ... it didn't mean anything until you gave it meaning. You tell people what it means and what it stands for, andthat's what people believe it to be.
So with that quote, symbols of things are given to us at birth...but if you don't have your own meaning of things, you are being controlled by what societyhas told you to be true.

That's what I got out of it.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Layman's terms please.
If you've ever taken an Communications course it would be simpler.

Basically ... the things we know, symbols (great example is a Stop sign) aren't things that are already understood, it's something that someone has created for us to understand. (Names of colors, Peace signs and the symbolism behind them..)
Say you make a logo for your band ... it didn't mean anything until you gave it meaning. You tell people what it means and what it stands for, and that's what people believe it to be.
So with that quote, symbols of things are given to us at birth...but if you don't have your own meaning of things, you are being controlled by what society has told you to be true.

That's what I got out of it.

Word..

Back
Top Bottom