NT, Post some pics of your ride.. VOLUME : JDM

laugh.gif
at dudes posting vettes and bmw's in here.

Originally Posted by kobe82410

Originally Posted by eaalto
HAHA. i dunno why, but i laughed out loud when i saw this one

Even after shoveling all of the snow away, it still took me about 30 minutes to back out of that spot. The low rolling resistance tires have absolutely no gripin the snow, even the slightest bit of acceleration and the traction control kicked in. I had to feather it out. I've got that and a 1999 Nissan AltimaGXE. I can take the laughs about the Prius, it really is the lamest car to drive, and seriously the least fun, but even when you drive it aggressive as hell itstill gets 45 MPG. We got it brand new in November of 2007, and coming up on the 2 year mark, we've already put 45,000 miles on it. I've still gotabout 10k left on the Prius loan, once that's paid off I'm trading in the Altima and probably going to try to get something a little more fun to drive.

Originally Posted by marath0n

^^^^^
roll.gif

But do people seriously not know what JDM means?
I think they do they just don't give a damn. OP should of just made a post your ride thread no matter where it's from.

Even after shoveling all of the snow away, it still took me about 30 minutes to back out of that spot. The low rolling resistance tires have absolutely no grip in the snow, even the slightest bit of acceleration and the traction control kicked in. I had to feather it out. I've got that and a 1999 Nissan Altima GXE. I can take the laughs about the Prius, it really is the lamest car to drive, and seriously the least fun, but even when you drive it aggressive as hell it still gets 45 MPG. We got it brand new in November of 2007, and coming up on the 2 year mark, we've already put 45,000 miles on it. I've still got about 10k left on the Prius loan, once that's paid off I'm trading in the Altima and probably going to try to get something a little more fun to drive.

But...this aint JDM fam.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lanev0

3985019473_197ace115e.jpg
primered one on the right. Loving the rainy season yadig
glasses.gif

is that a grey primer? does it pick up dirt really bad? Ive been thinking of priming mines to a different shade ,
laugh.gif
I know, or painting it matte white

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Even after shoveling all of the snow away, it still took me about 30 minutes to back out of that spot. The low rolling resistance tires have absolutely no grip in the snow, even the slightest bit of acceleration and the traction control kicked in. I had to feather it out. I've got that and a 1999 Nissan Altima GXE. I can take the laughs about the Prius, it really is the lamest car to drive, and seriously the least fun, but even when you drive it aggressive as hell it still gets 45 MPG. We got it brand new in November of 2007, and coming up on the 2 year mark, we've already put 45,000 miles on it. I've still got about 10k left on the Prius loan, once that's paid off I'm trading in the Altima and probably going to try to get something a little more fun to drive.

But...this aint JDM fam.
laugh.gif

Eh, most of the stuff in this thread isn't. The majority of them were produced for and sold in the U.S. market. Just because you throw a JDM bumper,headlights, and a Honda badge on a U.S. market Integra, doesn't make it JDM. That white integra isn't JDM, 90% of the stuff in this thread isn'tJDM if you want to be technical about it.

Dont pickup that Civic. You already have your Integra, save up and get yourself a nicer luxury/performance type car in the future. Your Integra is nice rightnow.

My money pit. Looks different now cause I traded my tails for JDM VII tails and the wing is back on.

9930_102369189780010_100000207873141_66236_676482_n.jpg

9930_102369183113344_100000207873141_66234_3748105_n.jpg

9930_102369186446677_100000207873141_66235_6712371_n.jpg

^

Looks nice from the back (pause), but Evo's looks so damn weird without the spoiler. Advans.
pimp.gif

Nice to know not every Evo has...well you can guess and im sure you would get it right (particular rim that everyones seems to have on their car).
laugh.gif

Dont pickup that Civic. You already have your Integra, save up and get yourself a nicer luxury/performance type car in the future. Your Integra is nice right now.
thanks ...True but it's not a def. He was thinkin about sellin to me on the cheap. Idk if I wanna sell the integra and build something else orget a tsx/tl and just chill. I would love an Evo or Sti but that's just not gonna happen right now.

^

Looks nice from the back (pause), but Evo's looks so damn weird without the spoiler. Advans.
pimp.gif

Nice to know not every Evo has...well you can guess and im sure you would get it right (particular rim that everyones seems to have on their car).
laugh.gif

Thanks, yea the wing is back on, and jdm VII tails look so much better ill try to get an updated pic though, the advans are coming off soon for some mag blueTE37's
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom