NT, Post some pics of your ride.. VOLUME : JDM

Originally Posted by ookslord

l_7dfb5c346b4841e2bcdaefd876a1595e.jpg
l_6436cb7fc6a0492682299ff041c61159.jpg
Corrie_Winner.jpg

That midori EG back there with the K20 and matching valve cover is siiiiiiiiick. And Rican, I doubt you should get that EG, seriously. Wasn't it the onewith the spec 2 on it? Maybe aim for something else....something RWD ..?

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

my dude I just copped a 2001 Impala LS, same color as you. Are the backlights tinted? What else have you done?

full tint..

I got grey leather (tahoe edition = thick)

as u can see 2 flow masters.. ++# is loud

those are my 3rd set of rims, 1st(18s booo) i traded like after a month for some pokin out deep dish 20s long story short 2 bint rims and still sold em for$600
pimp.gif
x12
those blacks ones are a lot smoother and the tires are
pimp.gif
(i never hear any scrapping like i used too)

optimum battery

used too have 2 12's (before spring imma get something bangin just dont know either L5, JL w3,polk (sr12??) or something at that level w/ bangin amp..basically i want at least 1000rms subs and a amp with a lil more than that, maybe 3 10s, maybe 2 12s, maybe 1 15???)

Upgraded HU.. got the kenwood w/ the usb slot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Full pioneer speakers (top grade ones just forgot which model)

on ya and the front grill is all black

-

honestly i think thats all i could of done with the 2005 impala, nothing really else to do, lights are already clear so no point in upgrading.
dont want a spoiler, pretty much its 100% complete w/ new subs and amps..

last thing imma do is repaint the black sidings and gaurds(whateva there called), black, out here w/ the cali sun it turns grey lol...
and touch up the back got a little chip on the bumper.

If u need any tips lemme know..

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

my dude I just copped a 2001 Impala LS, same color as you. Are the backlights tinted? What else have you done?

full tint..

I got grey leather (tahoe edition = thick)

as u can see 2 flow masters.. ++# is loud

those are my 3rd set of rims, 1st(18s booo) i traded like after a month for some pokin out deep dish 20s long story short 2 bint rims and still sold em for $600
pimp.gif
x12
those blacks ones are a lot smoother and the tires are
pimp.gif
(i never hear any scrapping like i used too)

optimum battery

used too have 2 12's (before spring imma get something bangin just dont know either L5, JL w3,polk (sr12??) or something at that level w/ bangin amp.. basically i want at least 1000rms subs and a amp with a lil more than that, maybe 3 10s, maybe 2 12s, maybe 1 15???)

Upgraded HU.. got the kenwood w/ the usb slot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Full pioneer speakers (top grade ones just forgot which model)

on ya and the front grill is all black

-

honestly i think thats all i could of done with the 2005 impala, nothing really else to do, lights are already clear so no point in upgrading.
dont want a spoiler, pretty much its 100% complete w/ new subs and amps..

last thing imma do is repaint the black sidings and gaurds(whateva there called), black, out here w/ the cali sun it turns grey lol...
and touch up the back got a little chip on the bumper.

If u need any tips lemme know..
Sounds hot. Was the leather stock? I have cloth seats... I wish I could somehow replace them for leather. I also haaaaaaaaaaaate the temperatecontrols, I want to figure out a way to replace that with the one from the 00s Buick Regals.
I have the same color car as you, but I was tihnking about painting the black lining along the bumper and side of the car to match the color of the car....what you think?

i got a grand marquis and a caddi deville. i wreckd my marquis but its gettin fixed as we speak doe. body work coming next then im gettin it sprayed candy redon them swangaz.

NINJAHOOD SIZE IN AFFECT!

no sunroof and no V6 FTL, Accord still looks nice tho, and eastcostpapi, go to car audio thread, you can get something MUCH better than some L5s or W3s for alikely better price.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

no sunroof and no V6 FTL, Accord still looks nice tho, and eastcostpapi, go to car audio thread, you can get something MUCH better than some L5s or W3s for a likely better price.

yeah my parents dont trust me with a V6 because of all my tickets so i had to settle.
smh.gif

where all my charger dudes at? lol waitin for after deployment to buy rims/cai/exhausht
34hie5k.jpg

2z58ysn.jpg

Originally Posted by Sputnik

*puts on flame jacket*

...word?
part of me is
eek.gif
but the other part of me wants to call
ducks-cute.jpg

this car is so exclusive and beastly (and outlandishly expensive). only person i kno for a fact who has one is jay leno lol

EDIT:

ill take that outlandishly expensive statement back. it starts at 80K which still isn't cheap but less than what i thought it started at.

neways this is my ride
pimp.gif

12024147232008.JPG

big +%% rims stock, plus hydraulics so it can get even lower...and its a hybrid. beat that NT!!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Sputnik said:
*puts on flame jacket*

...word?
part of me is
eek.gif
but the other part of me wants to call
ducks-cute.jpg

this car is so exclusive and beastly (and outlandishly expensive). only person i kno for a fact who has one is jay leno lol

he'd probably drive it to your house, but he can't at the moment. the steering wheel is locked.

^ Yes he owns a GTR, he recently can't drive it though due to a steering wheel lock. And yes I'm as jealous and salty as the 35% of NTers here.

Back
Top Bottom