NT, Post your embarrassing moments

my first time clappin cheeks and finishing in like 40 seconds, and being extremely weak after, couldnt even get it up again, she looked at me like "are userious?"

oh and if anybody wants the link to the "video" from "the post your ex" thread lemme know...

Originally Posted by imsoDS

my first time clappin cheeks and finishing in like 40 seconds, and being extremely weak after, couldnt even get it up again, she looked at me like "are u serious?"
Did your cousin start avoiding you at family parties again?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

my first time clappin cheeks and finishing in like 40 seconds, and being extremely weak after, couldnt even get it up again, she looked at me like "are u serious?"

i guess i wont ever live this down huh? smh

I always reply the same thing.
laugh.gif

1.Back in the 4th grade i unbuttoned my shirt completely by mistake in front of the whole class .
tired.gif

2.I threw up in front of this guy i was meeting for the 1st time. He still brings that shizz up whenever we talk it's like he constantly has to remind me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

i guess i wont ever live this down huh? smh

Story?

last year at the end of the school day, i was walking down the steps. I slipped on a huge slab of ice and proceeded to fall down the stone steps. Girls wereclownin me. Every time i walked down the hallway in school, i would here "that's the kid who fell down the steps".

My Sister caught me faping and then told my Mother.

The next day when I got home from school. My whole family was there just staring me down.

Then my sister started to laugh. And my mom told me it was ok to fap. And I was in denial like I don't do that type of stuff.

and they pulled a video out of me doing it. Over...................

Originally Posted by killacam92345

last year at the end of the school day, i was walking down the steps. I slipped on a huge slab of ice and proceeded to fall down the stone steps. Girls were clownin me. Every time i walked down the hallway in school, i would here "that's the kid who fell down the steps".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1) At the movies, and right before the credits begin, my friend acts like he's going to get up so I do to. Then he sits right back down, and I'm allstanding in the theater. Awkward as hell
2)Walking in the halls of school and thinking someone is talking to you, but they're on their phones.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

My Sister caught me faping and then told my Mother.

The next day when I got home from school. My hold family was there just staring me down.

Then my sister started to laugh. And my mom told me it was ok to fap. And I was in denial like I don't do that type of stuff.

and they pulled a video out of me doing it. Over...................

My "hold" family....really?

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

My sister caught me faping and then told my mother

the next day when I got home from school my hold family was there just staring me down

then my sister started to laugh and my mom told me it was ok to fap and i was in denial like i dont do that type of stuff

roll.gif
how old was ur sister?? NO PEDO
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=TaketheL.gif
At the time I was 14 and she was 17.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

jamergrady wrote:

My sister caught me faping and then told my mother

the next day when I got home from school my hold family was there just staring me down

then my sister started to laugh and my mom told me it was ok to fap and i was in denial like i dont do that type of stuff

roll.gif
how old was ur sister?? NO PEDO

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/thegoat1218/?action=view&current=TaketheL.gif
At the time I was 14 and she was 17.

MAN... You should have caught her and got her back..

in middle school, when i was going out with my girlfriend, my mom would usually pick us up or take us where we're going when her mom or dad couldnt.
so this particular night, we go to main event (piffff) get out the car and everything, 10 minutes later, we're playin skee ball(
pimp.gif
) and my mom finds usand says "whats this i found on your phone?" they were nude pics of my girl. mad ockword and my girl started to cry
terrible night, just terrible...
moral of the story is, make sure you always have your cell phone with you

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

in middle school, when i was going out with my girlfriend, my mom would usually pick us up or take us where we're going when her mom or dad couldnt.
so this particular night, we go to main event (piffff) get out the car and everything, 10 minutes later, we're playin skee ball(
pimp.gif
) and my mom finds us and says "whats this i found on your phone?" they were nude pics of my girl. mad ockword and my girl started to cry
sick.gif

pimp.gif
) and my mom finds us and says "whats this i found on your phone?" they were nude pics of my girl. mad ockword and my girl started to cry
Wouldnt that be more embarrassing for your girlfriend though?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

pimp.gif
sick.gif

c1f44a010529bfdfe6962a0bf6b9a212.gif

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by SNSD

I was having sex and my +$%+ slipped out and just when i was about to put it back in, she queefed
sick.gif
%+% does this mean?
nerd.gif
*looks at sig*

*looks at post again*

243i7hz.gif

Kindly exit and leave your sig on the table before you go.

i pooped myself in front of my friends while walking home from a party.. was 17 at the time...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom