NT: Post Your Tips On Selling Text Books

yeah basically...owned by ebay...but your books just stay online until they sell instead of having an auction that ends in 7 days...it's pretty easy, too.

REALTALK:

This is what I would do and i actually MADE money on my books throughout my final 2 years at college. I would buy the books on Amazon, they are by far thecheapest. Sometimes I would come up on a book for literally $1-$3
pimp.gif
whenthe book was about 40 in the book store. So on average I would spend about $70-$100 a Semester on books depending on how many books I needed. Then after thesemester sell them on half.com which is an ebay site, i always seem to find someone to buy my book at my price and have a decent mark up on it.

At the end of the semester it is best to return books the very first or second day Book Buy Back happens. This is best because schools have a quota on howmany editions or quanity of each book they need because they have a ruff estimate on how many students will be enrolled in that class the next semester becauseregistration is almost complete. So any books after or around the quota is reached they price the student will get back gets dropped fast. My advisor for myfraternity and my mom who worked at a college both told me this at separate times.

Back
Top Bottom