- NT Producers Thread: Questions for Newbies, Beginners, Starters. -

If you are not going to be hungry and dedicated to your talent or craft, dont do it! I see so many people wanting to do this, but dont put forth the hard work and efforth needed to see it through. For example, Lex Luger submitted 100 beats a day for 3 days straight to Rick Ross's manager. Now thats determination! So, long story short, go ALL out for your dreams if you want to make it. O, and I work in the industry if that matters.

If you are not going to be hungry and dedicated to your talent or craft, dont do it! I see so many people wanting to do this, but dont put forth the hard work and efforth needed to see it through. For example, Lex Luger submitted 100 beats a day for 3 days straight to Rick Ross's manager. Now thats determination! So, long story short, go ALL out for your dreams if you want to make it. O, and I work in the industry if that matters.

Very great point CJ Dynasty. Talib Qweli recently had an interview about Kanye saying that 'Ye determined that he was the best well before his first album dropped and that he put the time and effort to make it to the top.

To my Reason users, I'm getting Reason after 7 years with FL Studio because it's included in the computer that I've had rebuilt. The only time I've used Reason is to add drums to a session that I had through Pro Tools and FL Studio, and I had an engineer guide me through that. Does anybody have some good videos, tips, etc. on the program. I know a lot of established producers use Reason as well and I want to become an expert at that as well.

Very great point CJ Dynasty. Talib Qweli recently had an interview about Kanye saying that 'Ye determined that he was the best well before his first album dropped and that he put the time and effort to make it to the top.

To my Reason users, I'm getting Reason after 7 years with FL Studio because it's included in the computer that I've had rebuilt. The only time I've used Reason is to add drums to a session that I had through Pro Tools and FL Studio, and I had an engineer guide me through that. Does anybody have some good videos, tips, etc. on the program. I know a lot of established producers use Reason as well and I want to become an expert at that as well.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

and they all had the same drum pattern and brass sound LOL AM I RITE?

ohwell.gif

ummm... bump

and they all had the same drum pattern and brass sound LOL AM I RITE?

ohwell.gif

ummm... bump

Does anyone sample off of the NN-XT on Reason? I know Recycle is the sampler of choice but I don't have it and I'm working on the NN-XT. Any advice on it?

Does anyone sample off of the NN-XT on Reason? I know Recycle is the sampler of choice but I don't have it and I'm working on the NN-XT. Any advice on it?

can you speak more on track submission. Like give some pointers.
Are beat tags tacky in a submission track, or necessary to keep people from using your material?

Back
Top Bottom