NT QUESTION ABOUT MARRIAGE? vol. WEIGHT GAIN

Next time she wants to eat just tell her "Babe I got something else to feed you...." then proceed to whip it out

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

just help her lose weight...go to the gym together...dont give up on a marriage because of a silly thing such as weight

There are better ways to go about getting your sig other to lose weight, but they have to WANT to do it too. I asked my wife (who's gained some weight) if I signed US up for a health club membership, would she go. She was excited at the prospect of having a place to get her act together so to speak. She just wants to swim, and while she swims, i'll go hoop. Done deal. Be a help, not a hindrance for your woman if it's that important to you.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You're dumb....would you want your wife to divorce you if you got sick?

a stoneface so large, no website can hold it.

i was at the gym one day and i overheard two women talking
One was working out, the other was just there as company i suppose.

Woman working out: You're not gonna workout ever?
Other woman: Why should I? im married.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Every time I hear this from a married woman, I laugh.

I'll love my girl when her hair turns gray. And I'll still love her when she gains a little weight. The way I feel w/ her will always be the same just as long as her love don't change

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I'll love my girl when her hair turns gray. And I'll still love her when she gains a little weight. The way I feel w/ her will always be the same just as long as her love don't change

you take your genuine, heartfelt feelings somewhere else pal!

Whoever said they would divorce are idiots. When you marry someone you exchange vows, most importantly to vow to love them for the rest of your lives no matter what and be together no matter what. Why would you divorce when you made that commitment. Dumb@$$

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Whoever said they would divorce are idiots. When you marry someone you exchange vows, most importantly to vow to love them for the rest of your lives no matter what and be together no matter what. Why would you divorce when you made that commitment. Dumb@$$

LOL I'm dumb for questioning how absurd marriage vows can be. I suppose the 50+ percent of people who end up in divorce area also dumb %%+es.

Contrary to popular beliefs.....love in marriage is NOT unconditional.  So a wife shouldn't be allowed to divorce her husband that has turned out to be an abusive alcoholic? A man can't divorce his wife if she turns out to be a lazy fat slob who sits around all day eating ice cream and putting on weight? If someone changes for the worse, you shouldn't be forced to put up with that person for the rest of your existence.

And I'm the dumb ***.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif

The end of the day though, it's just cocky bachelors talking outta they !%@. You're not gonna leave the woman you love and see yourself dying with just cuz she chunky, unless you married for the wrong reason.

I've been saving this since i first joined but.....

You mad?

I swear some of you guys don't really don't get the concept of love. Loving someone just for their body-type isn't real love. That's  pure attraction/ lust and isn't a reason to get married

Originally Posted by Homer

The end of the day though, it's just cocky bachelors talking outta they !%@. You're not gonna leave the woman you love and see yourself dying with just cuz she chunky, unless you married for the wrong reason.
Yep.  NTers with their anti simps persona to appear cool online and all...

You marry the girl for better or worse.  As time goes on, your metabolism slows down, and you don't have much free time as you used to...especially if you decide to have kid(s).  And good luck trying to eat healthy while being out the whole day working and/or taking care of the kids.

I hang out with my friend and his wife on the regular, they have 3 kids...in their mid 30s. They do try to stay in shape, but it's damn near impossible to do so because they don't have the time to hit the gym.  They do try to watch what they eat, but then again...it's hard with kids.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Would you divorce your wife if she got fat?

I just had this argument with a chick. I don't think it it's unreasonable or shallow to expect a woman to keep the same basic shape that made you fall in love with her in the first place.
I'm sure you'll have a change of heart when you're married.

Originally Posted by Matt53

You mad?

I swear some of you guys don't really don't get the concept of love. Loving someone just for their body-type isn't real love. That's  pure attraction/ lust and isn't a reason to get married
All the dudes in here will be thinking differently in a few yrs.

You mad?

I was actually just joking.

Anton got it, you obviously didnt.

Go ahead and edit, so you can "re-save" your very original saying.

Originally Posted by wj4

You marry the girl for better or worse.  As time goes on, your metabolism slows down, and you don't have much free time as you used to...especially if you decide to have kid(s).  And good luck trying to eat healthy while being out the whole day working and/or taking care of the kids.

I hang out with my friend and his wife on the regular, they have 3 kids...in their mid 30s. They do try to stay in shape, but it's damn near impossible to do so because they don't have the time to hit the gym.  They do try to watch what they eat, but then again...it's hard with kids.
Again, a little bit of weight gain is fine. I just wanna see effort. I'm talking married women in their 30s and 40s who let themselves go to the point of obesity.....happens more among certain groups than other but I digress.

How is marrying someone cause you're physically attracted to them a "wrong reason"? I said it before compatibility is 50 percent physical and 50 percent mental imo.

I'm actually surprised to hear this on NT of all places
laugh.gif
? We marrying girls strictly based on personality now? Is that what's hot in the streets?
laugh.gif

You mad?

I was actually just joking.

Anton got it, you obviously didnt.

Go ahead and edit, so you can "re-save" your very original saying.

I don't feel like i gotta edit nothing man; if you were joking, then all's well

Originally Posted by wj4

Team Fitness
Come on son, shouldn't u be on my side
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif
I'm a simp cause I been w/ my girl for 8yrs huh? How bout u go out on an actual date and get laid for once sir. How u live in the Mecca of thirsty women and still aint gettin buckets? Stop spendin so much time at Lenox homeboygirl

laugh.gif
Come on, You couldn't see he was joking from "pal!"? Nobody says pal when their serious.

indifferent.gif
You have no control over whether someone gets sick or not......if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Thats why you look at their body and their family to get some idea of how she might end up. Look I have a mysgonist attitude sometimes too but divorcing your wife because he becomes fat really shows how immature you really are (real talk)

Alot times women get fat because they are busy taking care of men and our kids. All you can do is be a man and tell her she's getting fat and you arent attracted, if she loves you she'll probably try to do something about it.

I started a thread about judging a woman based on how her mom looks, and most people got mad at me, like it was a dumb or outlandish question.  I think it's spot on, and if a guy looks at my mom to judge me, he'd wouldn't be turned off.  Not to mention, I've been the same size since 7th grade, and now I am a law school graduate.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SIMPS
eyes.gif
I'm a simp cause I been w/ my girl for 8yrs huh? How bout u go out on an actual date and get laid for once sir. How u live in the Mecca of thirsty women and still aint gettin buckets? Stop spendin so much time at Lenox homeboygirl
I clearly struck a nerve there. Who said I wasn't getting "buckets"?
laugh.gif
For someone as un-aggressive and for the most part lazy when it comes to women as I am I do ok.
pimp.gif

Very mature with the gay joke.....I would ask the same of my same sex partner if I were gay bdw. Later peasant.

laugh.gif
this is why you supposed to look for things other than the physical when finding a mate. you can't just fancy someone because their body is on point.

Originally Posted by SShanique

indifferent.gif
You have no control over whether someone gets sick or not......if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Thats why you look at their body and their family to get some idea of how she might end up. Look I have a mysgonist attitude sometimes too but divorcing your wife because he becomes fat really shows how immature you really are (real talk)

Alot times women get fat because they are busy taking care of men and our kids. All you can do is be a man and tell her she's getting fat and you arent attracted, if she loves you she'll probably try to do something about it.

I started a thread about judging a woman based on how her mom looks, and most people got mad at me, like it was a dumb or outlandish question.  I think it's spot on, and if a guy looks at my to judge me, he'd wouldn't be turned off.  Not to mention, I've been the same size since 7th grade, and now I am a law school graduate.

Pics of u now and pics of u in 7th grade.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom